𝒮𝑜𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝐻𝑒𝒶𝒹!

Monday, May 20th

10:57 pm

I'm living in la vida locaaaa!!! Okay, I've got that song in my head again, and me and my bros have been dancing to this song because we are planning to sing and dance to this song for our BroZone concert! I thought I was going to have "Never Give You Up" song in my head, but this song came to me instead.

And Poppy, Viva, Isla, and Elena joined us with the dancing and singing. Melissa, Isla's other sister, came by and to our surprise, she was able to walk again and this got everyone excited, including Isla. What was fun was that Melissa joined us with the dancing and she's also an amazing singer too!

Yes, so today's song of the day is Livin la Vida Loca!!!

Well, it's time for bed, but before I go, I hope to write about a theme song that I remembered that I used to watch when I was young and the one that got stuck in my head. So....does anyone know about this? I just hope no one would laugh at me....

Yeah, Elena showed this to me and it gave me soo many memories, and that theme song was in my head too! 

I couldn't stop singing this song, and it got Bruce singing that song, which he knows that show because of his kids, who watch that show (including him).

Okay, bedtime. Night-night!

-𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓎𝒹 ❤️