𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶 𝐿𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝒟𝒶𝓎

Thursday, February 8th

11:27 pm

Okay, now I'm really saying that it's soooo late. And it all started with some grocery shopping. Yeah, me, Branch, John Dory, and Clay wanted to make a nice meal, so we decided to make macaroni and cheese in a different style of it, which had crumpled potato chips. WHAT!?! Yes, this is real and we learned this from Bruce who had made it before. So, we tried to recreate Bruce's dish as he made it for his family and we tried to make it. It turned out good, although it took a while to cook it, and we made dinner pretty late, and we ate it late.

Right now, I'm feeling so sleepy at the moment, so this is going to be such a very short journal entry. But I hope that it would be a bit more detailed tomorrow.

Here's the song of the day:

~ See the line with the sky meets the sea, it calls me! And no one knows, how far it goes!!~

Have anyone heard that Moana 2 is coming up this year? Yeah, I watched the teaser trailer for it yesterday and forgot to write all about it, so here I am writing all about it right now. Although the teaser was pretty short, I was looking forward to seeing this movie. I have seen the first movie last year, so it got me so pumped up for the 2nd one. Overall, I LOVE this song and I can't wait for the second movie!!

Okay, I'm ready to go to bed now. Night-night!

-𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓎𝒹 ❤️