𝐿𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝐸𝓃𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝒩𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 (𝒜𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃)

Thursday, March 7th

11:15 pm

Today has been a looooooong day. Yeah, and I'm just tired at the moment and feeling like I'm about to fall asleep. And I know this is going to be another short entry. But I can say that today was a long as I spent most of my time with Isla. And we've been doing another music video together in Troll Forest. It was a lot of fun and we had marshmallows outside near the campfire. And I invited her to watch a movie with me and my brothers.

Oh, to say that we watched Super Mario Bros movie, which it has been a great movie! And it was funny and amazing too! My favorite character have to be Luigi. I can totally relate with him somehow.

Here's the song of the day:

Oh! And we watched Kung Fu Panda 2 as last week we had seen the first movie. And Kung Fu Panda 4 is coming up tomorrow, which I'm really excited about to go see in theaters. And I invited Isla to the movies. So, this is going to be soooo excited. And while I'm at it, I'm going to do a 2-minute meditation with Po. Yeah, they got it on YouTube, so I'm going to watch it right now. Night-night!

(Reminder to Self: Go to 0:20 of the video, you'll laugh!)

Oh my gosh, I was about to end the journal entry until I busted out laughing due to the meditation session I was watching had an unexpected interruption all of a sudden!!! Just watch it until you reach 20 seconds or go to 20 seconds of the video and played it from there. I don't know why I laughed. I feel bad for laughing, but the thing is that I thought this is going to be a quiet meditation, but I didn't expect that. Okay, night-night again!

-𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓎𝒹 ❤️