𝐻𝒶𝓁𝒻𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 (Day 15/30)

Monday, January 15th

10:33 pm

It's time for bed for me and oh my gosh, I had another rough day. It turned out that John Dory, Spruce, and Branch have the stomach bug. It was a rough morning as I was so worried about my brothers. Yeah, let's just say that it wasn't good at all to be honest.

Yeah, and on top of that, me and Clay had to take care of them, which we didn't mind at all while at the same time we survived throughout the day, hoping that we won't catch this contagious stomach bug.

So, here's the song of the day:

I really like this song because it represents that there's a light for you to find your way. And I needed to listen to this song to help me motivate myself to get through the day. And I'm hoping to listen to this song again tomorrow.

Here's the journal prompt of the day:

Journal Prompt #15: Write about a PASSION or HOBBY that brings you JOY. How can you prioritize and integrate this into your routine?

A hobby that brings me joy is actually journaling. Yes. I am enjoying it so much that I pretty much been doing it every day. And speaking of that, I'm literally halfway through the 30 days (plus an extra day since January has 31 days). And I'm happy to say that I would love to continue to journal as part of my routine, pretty much hoping to do it around evening to night time. I also would recommend for anyone to try it out, even if it's for a week or so. But overall, I'm hoping to add that to my routine.

I also want to say listening to music too helps me a whole lot, so that's something I would love to add to my routine.

Okay, I'm ready to sleep and hopefully things will get a bit better tomorrow. Night-Night!

-𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓎𝒹 ❤️