𝐹𝓊𝓃, 𝐹𝓊𝓃, 𝐹𝓊𝓃!

Sunday, February 25th

9:47 pm

Today was actually a fun day! I had a great time at the bowling alley and everyone was dancing and having such a great time. Let's say that today was a much better day than yesterday. And bowling was a lot of fun and I got 2 strikes. The one who got the most points was Clay! He was so good at the game! But what mattered to us was that we had a great time! And to me, this game was like the bowling game in Wii Sports but in real life! Oh! I should tell you that John Dory got a strike in the first round of the game!!!

And we made dinner together at Branch's Bunker and music was playing and we all were having such a great time!! We made Macaroni cheese with some broccoli on the side! MmMmMmmMmMm!!! It was soo good that I asked for three servings of it!

Here's the song of the day:

Yes, this song was actually the one that we all danced to at the bowling alley and we replayed this song while making dinner!

OH! I should mention that me and Isla have been talking and we texted each other throughout the day. She's doing well.

Now I'm feeling full from that nice meal and will be chilling with my brothers. Oh! We're going to watch an episode while eating cookies!?! I'm not missing out on that for sure! Must go now. Night-night!

-𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓎𝒹 ❤️