10. A beautiful choes

"Mat javo na Mamma", Atharv said again. He himself has by now lost the count of the number of times he has repeated the line. He was sure his mother was at her wit's end but then he didn't want her to go.

"Repeat that one more time Mr. Atharv Sethi and I swear I will belt you."

True to his words Avantika was really at her wit's end. This wasn't planned but then she needs to go back to Chandigarh for some paperwork so that she could finish off the shifting properly. But much to her dismay Atharv was sulking to no end. Abhimanyu glared at Devansh to take the charge he realised very early that after Avantika if the boy ever obeyed it was him and he could very well see that the kid was going to get it from her very soon if he did not stop him.

Devansh tried to be stubborn but failed when he got the special look which was just for him. He wanted their mother to stay back and couldn't say anything in front of his brother so he sighed in irritation before making his way towards his younger one.

Devansh- "Jane de yaar."

Atharv shook her head pouting. Devansh felt like plucking his hair out. Why was this boy being a brat but just in front of him. Sighing he whispered something into his ears and lo and behold Atharv's face bloomed with a smile worth brightening the entire city. He at an instant left Avantika's bag which almost fell down as result only to getting caught by her. Avantika and Abhimanyu shared a look what did just happen. Anyways as it was already time to go she clearly ditched the thoughts and hugged both Dev and Atharv. She then looked back at Abhimanyu wanting to hug him to but sighed painfully when he turned his face away. Atharv frowned slightly and Dev sighed. He had very clearly noticed what was going on but he had his limitations to speak. He can try to talk about his brother but when it comes to their mother Devansh knew he have no right to talk it out with his brother because Atharv was unknown to them all this time but Avantika wasn't.

Abhimanyu- "Umm aap dhyaan rakhna and if anything tell Anthony he would make sure you are fine and yaa." He ended of frowning. What was he supposed to say to the person who was about to leave the house. He looked at Avantika's amused face, Atharv's confused one and then a face palming Devansh. Great just great. He just left the house without a delay not knowing his actual purpose of his staying there rather he used the time to make sure she was perfectly guarded all the way through without disrespecting her privacy.

Avantika shook her head at his antics and left to Chandigarh after bidding their leave. This the three brothers were now alone in the mansion as Mrs. Rawte had still not arrived from her trip leaving the three brothers alone in each others companionship.

-----------------------------(0)----------------------------

Abhimanyu groaned in frustration as he looked back at the two idiots glaring at them silently conveying the message - DON'T YOU DARE TO

Atharv stepped back being a little scared but the moment he did that he saw Abhimanyu's eyes softening slightly. He looked back at Devansh who gave him a look 'didn't I say it before'. He smiled at him. He was courageous still but for a fact he realised that his brother wasn't that bad nor this he hates him. He could still remember the day when he realised that fact.

Flashback

It was some days after he made his friendship pact with his brother. They were out as they were feeling bored sitting at home. After a long convincing session and after chewing up many rules their mother had finally let them leave. When they came back after that he saw some workers leaving the house and he frowned at his lack of understanding he looked at Devansh who shared his look.