29. A Twist in the Story

Abhimanyu mumbled incoherent words as he walked into the house dragging two lazy bees along with him glaring at them periodically. As expected both of them gave him a hard time from waking up to finish up the exercise they made him realized that he was going to get grey hairs soon. 

"Go and get freshen up" he ordered them leaving the hands of the exhausted forms before turning around and lose his shoelaces. After placing them at their proper places on the shoe rack, he turned around and saw both of the idiots still sitting on the couch not going. He crossed his hands and pointed them a look.

"Bhaiya yaar humari galti nahi hai we did too much of work today" A cringing Atharv replied ignoring the look that was being sent on his way. Dev kept laying on the couch without even minding that even he was the part of communication. He was anyways too tired to have a chat. He closed his eyes just wanting to get on the bed when he felt getting up with cold drops of water on his face. He opened his eyes immediately being startled but glared at his younger one realizing the source. Abhimanyu walked away giving his baboons a look of distaste. He was not messing up his already messed up morning more. They would anyways learn their lesson when the lady Dracula will come into action. He won't even save those idiots this time. Let them understand the consequences of messing up with their elder brother. 

"Pagal wagal ho gaya hai kya chain se main betha rehta hoon wo bhi tu dekh nahi sakta kya" Dev gritted his teeth's saying it out a loud. Atharv bit his lips shaking his head but widened his eyes when he saw Dev taking predatory steps towards him. He rushed out of the house following who Dev ran behind him. Both of them were already exhausted and non of them were some runner to run fast so there speed was low. Finally Atharv stopped not being able to run further. Dev stopped near him both of them huffing badly. 

"So-sorry Big- Big-B maaf k-kardo yaar ek lauta chota bhai hoon aap ka" Atharv pleaded making Dev roll his eyes. That was his constant habit of riling him up and then say sorry but this time even he is not ready to back out. His eyes glinted with mischievous.

"Acha theek hai chal kardiya tujhe maaf lekin aise toh tujhe maaf nahi kar sakta na tera ek dream pura karkar maaf karta hoo"

"Kaise dream" Atharv asked suspiciously. He was not getting a good feeling from the tone. Dev half rounded her before stopping again.

"Waterfall main jane ka dream" even before Atharv could understand anything he was harshly wetted under the water pipe as he looked on shocked for a moment.

"Big-B" he gingerly called for him but the only reply he hard was a silly laugh and he sulked not liking it at all. 

"Beta Atharv tu waise hi hafte main ek ya do baar nahta hai toh socha aaj yeh subhkaam main hi karleta hoon" saying so he increased the speed of the water flow and an irritated Atharv fought for the pipe with him and in it started wetting him to. They wrestled with the pipe in hand and fell down on the ground bathing in water and soil. Truth was they were enjoying the moment. For the first time Atharv was playing a wwe and to say he was enjoying the moment a lot. 

"Oh my god" a voice cleared there minds and they turned around still on the ground and the water poured on Abhimanyu who was already bathed. The boys widened their eyes and looked at each other blaming each other for messing up through their eyes keeping the pipe still open. 

"Off the pipe you idiots" Abhimanyu growled at them moving a slightly away. The boys tried shutting off the pipe but broke it instead. Abhiamanyu felt like banging his head somewhere seeing their stunts. Suddenly the water stopped. They looked here and there only to see Avantika glaring at them.

"Well genius main pipe band karna bhi ek option tha apparently" She glared at the boys knowing very well that there are behind the mess and with the speed of a jet they hid themselves behind Abhimanyu or tried would be the right word for they were fighting for a place to stand. Abhimanyu palmed his face knowing very well that no one could save him from getting now. Avantika rolled her eyes at their antics. She glared at Abhimanyu daring him to protect them who gulped before squaring his shoulders.