Alice

It's been one week since I first came here. The happiest week of my life.

The day I told Nash and Levi about my dad, I thought I would feel embarrassed or like I didn't belong, but I felt relieved instead. I've gotten to know everyone a bit better and I can't believe I ever thought Levi could be anything like my father. He's so funny and makes family dinners a real joy, with his jokes and stories about drunk people he's had to drive home from Wilder's bar. They all treat me like family, well not Nash. Nash treats me like a princess.

The day after everything came out, Nash showed me the office I now work in and he hardly left my side to get his own work done. He took me into town to get some more clothes from a cute little boutique. I insisted on paying him back with my first paycheck but he flat out refused. He called it a courting gift like it's the fifties or something and I told him as much. He just laughed and told me that when I'm finally ready to take the next step in our relationship, he'll be spoiling me all the time.

Every day, we grow closer and I don't know how much longer I can keep putting this distance between us. I can't deny how much I want him. Sexually of course; but also just to be with him.

Anytime he's not around I feel like my world is off its axis. Every night after dinner, when his brothers leave, we watch a movie on the couch together and the last few days I've started to cuddle into him. Whenever he touches me, no matter how innocent the touch is, my panties get soaking wet and my stomach flutters in anticipation.

I want to fully give in to him but I'm nervous. I've never been with a man before and I'm sure he has loads of experience, I don't want to disappoint him with my inexperience. A part of me knows he wouldn't care but the other more insecure part wants me to run and hide. I'm sick of running and hiding though. I want him and I'm tired of letting life just pass me by because of my fears. I'm scared of screwing this up though, if we take the next step and it doesn't work out where will that leave me? I'll be homeless and broken-hearted.

"What's got you thinking so hard over there, baby?" Nash asks me, pulling me out of my thoughts. I look at him ready to make something up, but I hate lying to him.

"Us. I want to take the next step with you Nash, but I'm scared of what will happen if it doesn't work out." I tell him honestly. His eyes dilate and he stalks over to me pinning me in at the desk I'm sitting at in the office.

"Baby, I can promise you with one hundred percent certainty that there is nothing to be afraid of about us. There's not a chance in hell things don't work out. But to ease your mind baby, I promise I will never, ever, allow you to be without a home. I need you to know that if you allow me into your body, there is no going back. You will be mine completely. I will never let you go." He has such an intense look on his face that I know he isn't lying. Instead of filling me with dread, I feel relief.

I swallow and nod. "I'm ready, Nash. I want this, I want you." I tell him with complete honesty.

I've never been more sure of anything in my life. Maybe I'm being naïve since we've only known each other for a week, but I'm tired of never taking any risks.

As soon as the words are out of my mouth, he picks me up like I weigh nothing and carries me to his room.