Alice

I'm warm and comfy and... there's a person in my bed!

Opening my eyes, it takes a moment to remember everything from last night. We had sex. I finally had sex! It was everything I could have dreamed of. I don't think it would have been like that with just anyone. The connection I feel to Nash is unlike anything I've ever experienced before, and that scares me.

I've never trusted someone before, not like this. I do, though, trust him. I told him my deepest scars and blemishes, and he still embraced me. I just don't know how long this is going to last. Last night he told me I'm his. When he said that, my heart leaped with happiness. But the truth is, we just met. We hardly know each other. I blew into town and he scooped me up like a white knight, soothing all my hurts and making me feel things I have no business feeling.

I'm sure part of my appeal to him is because he has some kind of savior complex. And let's face it... I'm in desperate need of being saved. That much was obvious just from one look. As much as I want to believe this can be forever, forever never lasts. One day he'll get tired of me or I won't need saving anymore. The thought of him not wanting me anymore hurts my soul. I already feel attached. Probably because I have deep abandonment issues and a kind touch is something I crave. I can already feel myself going down a rabbit hole of obsession with him, as if he's mine.

As I lay here with his arms around me, I try to imagine having this taken away from me. I don't think I could handle that. I'm desperate for his touch, his affection, the way he lights me up inside. I'm becoming needy, clingy, and desperate. I can feel it. It's just a matter of time before I scare him off with my desperate neediness.

"Morning, baby." His gruff voice startles me from my thoughts.

"Morning." I whisper, hoping he doesn't kick me out of his bed.

"How's my pussy this morning? Sore?" My pussy clenches at his words.

"A little." I admit sheepishly.

"Fuck, I want you so bad, but I can't take you again. Not if you're sore." Nash says, with regret in his voice.

"You... you want me again?"

"Baby, I won't ever stop wanting you. Nothing feels better than when I'm inside of you and your little pussy is squeezing my cock."

My lips clamp shut. What do I even say to that?

"Don't freak out, baby. I can feel your mind going a hundred miles an hour. You're mine, Alice. You'll be so much happier if you just let go and accept this. Just relax." He tells me with a gentle authority. I just nod.

I climb out of bed and take the sheet with me, feeling embarrassed to be naked in the daylight now. His chuckles follow me to the bathroom as I shut the door.

Flushing the toilet, I turn the shower on when Nash walks in. Completely naked, with his monster cock pointing straight at me like I'm a target and it's the arrow.

That thing fit inside me?!

"I'm almost done." I squeak out.

"No, we're showering together. I need to take care of my woman. So stop trying to hide from me."

My mouth drops at how bossy he is. I do what he says, because I crave his approval and his touch. Is this what they call being an 'Alpha male'? He seems to embrace that title wholeheartedly. I don't hate it. In fact, I think... I enjoy it. I just need to keep in mind that this can't last forever. I have too much baggage. I know my father. He hates me, but he won't just let me go either.

I climb into the shower with Nash behind me. I expect him to immediately try to have sex again, but he surprises me. He washes and conditions my hair, massaging my scalp, neck, and shoulders. He causes me to break out in shivers at how good it feels. Next, he pours soap on a cloth and scrubs my body. He pays extra attention to my breasts and pussy, lightly teasing me, but never entering my sex. Once he rinses the soap away, my body is extra sensitive to his touch.

I feel boneless and spoiled. He's caring for me in a way I've never had, at least not that I can remember. Once we're done, he wraps me in a towel and carries me into the bedroom. He lowers me to the bed.

"Sorry, baby. But I need to taste you again."

I don't protest; I don't even want to. I'm just as desperate for his touch. I feel wanton and only his touch can soothe me.

He crawls between my legs, pushes my knees apart, displaying my sex for him.

"Perfect fucking pussy." He murmurs, never straying from looking between my legs.

He leans forward and runs his nose along my slit. The first lick of his tongue makes me arch off the bed with pleasure. My hand unconsciously fists in his hair to hold him to me.

After that, I lose myself to the sensations he evokes. He nips and sucks at my clit, folds, and mound. He pushes me through first one, then two orgasms as he worships me.

"Fuck, baby. I can't-" He squeezes his eyes tightly closed as a pained look comes over him. "I have to fuck you, baby. I can't control myself with you. I need you too fucking much." He begs, grabbing my hips and flipping me over.

Firm hands lift my hips, until I'm on my hands and knees, then he pushes between my shoulders until my cheek is pressed against the comforter. My pussy and ass are in the air, like an offering.

"Perfect." He growls as he positions his cock at my entrance and pushes the tip inside. He thrusts inside, filling me in one hard push. "Fucking mine. My pussy, my woman. All. Fucking. Mine!" He says through gritted teeth as he holds my hips firmly in place and fucks me with a punishing brutality.

This isn't sex. This is a claiming. He's owning me and I love it. My hips meet him thrust for thrust, slamming my ass back and claiming him just as he's taking me.

His fingers dig into my hips and I know they'll leave marks, but I will cherish them. Until Nash, no one had ever cared for me. He makes me feel wanted, needed, and special. Every time he looks at me I feel like I matter. Like I'm important. Even if this doesn't last, I will remember this feeling. I will cherish it and know that at least once, I felt true happiness.

My orgasm crashes over me, and I scream his name. "Nash, harder, please." I beg.

He does as I ask, slamming into me, every thrust knocking me forward, but his hold prevents me from moving.

"Again, Alice. Cum for me again, baby." He says in an inhuman voice.

When he snakes his arm around me and pinches my clit, I cum. Light dances behind my eyelids, turning white with pleasure. The sensations are so overwhelming. Through my haze, I can hear him reaching his own peak. He roars in completion as he cums, fucking me through his orgasm, until we're both wrung out, and we collapse on the bed.