Nash

Holy shit! This has been the longest week of my fucking life. I've been trying to be good for her and take this slow, but I was planning on pushing her a little harder tonight after dinner.

We've been sharing innocent touches here and there throughout the week, but we haven't even kissed yet. Well, not while she was awake. I've been sneaking into her room every night while she's asleep and kissing her pouty lips goodnight. I know it's wrong, but there's no way I could fall asleep without it. I'm completely fucking obsessed.

I meant every word I told her, too. Once she lets me between her thighs. She's sealed her fate. She's already mine, but once I've had a taste, there's no way I will let her go, even if she begs.

I bring her to my room and sit her down on my bed. She's got a blush on her cheeks and she's breathing rapidly with hooded eyes. I can practically smell her desire and it's taking me every ounce of strength I possess to hold myself back enough not to strip her bare and rut her like a wild animal.

"Be honest with me baby, are you a virgin?" I'm pretty sure she is, but I need her to confirm it.

"Yes." She says it so quietly and looks down at her hands in her lap like it's something to be ashamed of. We can't have any of that.

"Baby, look at me." She looks at me while she nibbles on her lip. I take my thumb and run it along her swollen bottom lip to stop her from torturing it even more. "Baby, that's not something to be ashamed of. I'm fucking thrilled that I'm the only man who's ever going to know what your perfect little pussy feels like wrapped around my cock. I'll take care of you baby, I'll go slow and be as gentle as I can. Do you trust me?"

"I trust you Nash." She tells me without a trace of doubt in her voice.

I slowly take off her clothes leaving her in only her panties. She tries to cover up her beautiful breasts but I won't have that.

"Don't hide from me baby, never hide from me." I tell her sternly and she removes her hands. I lay her down on the soft white sheets on my bed and slowly peel her panties down her legs, kissing each leg as I go. She's squirming and panting as I stand up and remove my own clothes, I don't let her get a look at my cock yet. I don't want to scare her. Right now she's in a lust filled haze but if she sees the monster I have swinging between my thighs, she will clam up and change her mind quickly.

I crawl between her legs and get a good look at her perfect, pink, little pussy. She's dripping for me and I can't wait a second longer. I dip my tongue into her wetness and her taste explodes on my tongue.

"What are you doing?" She squeaks out like an adorable little mouse.

"I'm tasting my pussy baby." I tell her right before I start to devour her.

I flatten my tongue to lick up her entire slit before I firm the tip and circle it around her clit. I moan at the taste and the vibrations send her into a frenzy. She's grabbing my hair in her tiny little fist and pulling me closer while using her thighs to pin my head in place. She's fucking divine.

I insert one finger and have to fight to get it in because she's so tight. Fuck, I'll have to get at least three fingers in before she can take my cock. Her walls flutter as she approaches her first orgasm of the night and as soon as I feel her peak i Insert another finger.

"Oh God, Nash! Please, please, please." She's begging me and I can guarantee she doesn't even realize she's doing it.

I use the two fingers I have inside her to rub against her g-spot and start to coax another orgasm from her. She's panting and rolling her hips on my mouth like a pro. I gently use my teeth to nibble on her clit and she screams out my name.