Epilogue, Nash

"Nash." She moans sleepily. Her eyes stay closed even as her hands seek me out.

"Sorry, wife. I need you. My pussy called to me and I need to be inside you." I whisper in her ear as I slowly push into her, keeping my thrusts slow even as she wakes.

"I was dreaming of you, husband." She moans. She's telling the truth. When I put my head between her legs to eat her pussy, she was soaking wet as she slept.

I thrust deeper, smiling into her neck while she wraps her arms around mine. I kiss, lick, and touch every part of her body I can. She cums in a silent scream and I lose control. She always makes me lose control.

I wrap her leg around my waist and fuck into her in long, deep, savage thrusts. Not once taking my eyes off of her. I wring orgasm after orgasm from her until she's screaming my name in a chant. I plant my cock deep inside her as I cum.

I pull out of her and lay down, pulling her into my body as I wrap my arms around her. I take two fingers and push my cum back inside her pussy as she sleeps. She told me she wants children one day, but she didn't specify when. She's not on birth control and I refuse to wear a condom. I don't want to feel anything between us. Ever.

We got married two weeks after her father broke in and held me at gunpoint. She woke up one morning with a diamond on her finger and I told her she's marrying me. She didn't protest. The next day, I took her to the courthouse and made this shit legally binding. My brothers were there with us and the smile that lit her face as she was surrounded by people that love her, nearly brought me to my knees. Protecting her was the best damn decision I ever made.

After my brothers arrived that fateful night, I made Alice go relax in the bath as we cleaned up. Wilder and Colt took the body to Benny's pig farm and watched the pigs devour the asshole's body until there was nothing left. Levi found his car parked on the side of a road, hidden by trees, and took it to the junkyard and crushed it. No evidence. No trace. River deleted all digital traces of his trip here by hacking into his personal computer and phone. A man that evil wouldn't have told anyone he was coming here, knowing he was going to kill me. Levi took down the missing person's report and made it void. The man never existed here.

We've been living in nothing but complete bliss since then. Alice has transformed into a brighter, happier person, now that she doesn't have to look over her shoulder or live in fear. She's completely mine.

My woman.

My wife.

My soon to be children's mother.

MINE.