Nash

Alice wants to stay but she feels the need to run. I can see it on her face, feel it in her body, hear it in her thoughts. I know my woman, even after such a short amount of time together. I didn't want her to find out, but I hate keeping secrets from her. She knows me just as I know her and she could tell something was off. I'll do whatever it takes to keep her. I won't let her run. I'll chase her and drag her back if she does.

Her body's as stiff as a board as I carry her to our room. I put her down on the bed and trap her beneath me, resting my weight on her, stopping her from moving.

"Tell me what I want to hear." I command her.

"Please, Nash. I need to think."

"No. No, I can't. So tell me what I need to hear, baby."

Her head shakes from side to side as tears run down her face. I capture her face in my palms. "Tell. Me. Now."

"Please." She says, in a broken whisper. Pure brokenness in her eyes.

"You're mine. Tell me you feel it too. I know you do." I order her as I strip her clothes off and remove mine soon after.

"I–"

I can sense her hesitation, so I drop my head between her thighs and eat her like a starved man. She chokes out a breath at the abruptness. She likes my dominance though, because she's soaking wet already.

"Tell me, baby. Just say it." I tell her softly.

She bites her lip, trying to keep the words at bay. I won't allow that. I position myself between her legs. I push my cock into her, impaling her until I'm fully seated inside, her legs stretched wide around my hips.

"You. Are. Mine. You feel it too, even if you don't admit it to me. I know you do." She whimpers under me.

"Tell me." I slam forward, fucking her roughly, like a feral beast. "Now." I snarl.

"I'm..."

Dragging my cock almost all the way out, I slam back inside. Jolting her body up the bed. "Fucking tell me!" I demand.

"I love you!" She cries, as her pussy clenches around me and she cums on a silent cry.

I can't hold back. She triggers my own orgasm and my body takes over. I fuck her savagely until I cum, filling her with my release. I send a silent prayer that my cum takes root, so she can't fucking leave me. Ever.

"I love you." She says. I'll never tire of hearing it.

"I love you so much, baby." I soothe her. Pulling out of her, I roll us to our sides, capturing her in my arms as sleep drags us under.