𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Sahashra just moved from the States to the magical town Encanto. She has a gift that no one knew about other than her older sister. Not even her parents knew. Yea knew. Past tense. Her life was going well for the past 18 years of her life until someone found out about her gift and told everyone. Everyone. Her life changed once that happened. Her parents found and were furious that they both kept a big secret from them and all her friends called her a freak and no one would be near her. Not even the teachers and not even the school. They would put Sahashra in a separate room the whole day and gave her a whole bunch of paperwork that wouldn't make sense. Sahashra's gift isn't even harmful. It was quite the opposite actually. She just couldn't wrap her head around everything. Just because she was a little bit different from the others makes her a freak?

This information reached her parents and they decided to move to a small place named Encanto. Sahashra's grandfather was born and raised there and he's very good friends with the magical family who leads the town. When Sahashra found out about this she was rejoicing. She sure didn't want to be in this hellhole anymore, and she won't be expecting her journey ahead of her.

"𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐢𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡"

"𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞?"

"𝐘𝐞𝐩 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭."

"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

❗IMPORTANT❗

- Takes place after the events of the movie (specifically 3 years)

- No NSFW or smut

- I DO NOT own any of the characters

- I made the plot- enemies to lovers

- a little angst

- uneven updates

- cussing and swearing here and there

(btw: Sahashra is half Indian)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*