✫ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 4

Taehung pov:
He woke up with the severe pain he felt and looked around... Seeing that he is in Jungkook's room, he took a deep breath and remembered all the memories of last night...
In a way, he was happy because he had finally gotten Jungkook, who was only in the day when he had a crush on him, but in a way, he was suffocating because he had lost his virginity...
But he loves Jungkook, so he doesn't care what he loses for Jungkook. Taehyung just loves Jungkook and that's it...

He got up in pain and didn't take a bath because Jungkook had washed his body... Seeing Jungkook's shirt in his body, he smiled and fell in love with Jungkook even more...
He slowly went to the door, but when he was about to open it, Jungkook entered the room...

Jk: Your neck is bruised and your legs are bare... You are not allowed to wear short clothes anymore, I don't want anyone to see your body, which belongs to me...
Tae: B..but I have to p..practice for our new d..dance...
Jk: They gave everyone two-month vacation, so you are on vacation like everyone else...
Tae: Oh o...Ok
Jk: You have been living with me for these two months...
Tae: But what about Namjoon hyung? I can't leave him alone...
Jk: Do what I said Taehyung. tell him that you are living with one of your friends...
Tae: b..but
Jk: I don't want any excuse do what I said. Hurry up, pack your things, we have to go...
Tae: o...ok

Jungkook knew from the way Taehyung walking that he is still in pain...

Jk: Does your body hurt?
Tae: N...no, I'm f..fine
Jk: I hate lying Tehyung. Try not to lie to me or you will be punished... Be honest baby...

Jungkook said and moved closer to Taehyung and moved his tattooed hands to the back of Taehyung's waist and pressed Taehyung's small body to his big and strong body closing the distance between himself and his new baby to zero and said near Taehyung's lips...
Embarrassed Taehyung lowered his head and looked away from Jungkook's dark and attractive eyes...

Jk: Look at me baby look in my eyes...don't take your eyes off me...Taehyung looked at Jungkook's beautiful black eyes and fell in love for the thousandth time with those black eyes in which he lost his own blackness... as he admired Jungkook's eyes and beauty in his heart, he felt Jungkook's lips on his own... with the pleasure that Jungkook's lips gave him, he closed his eyes and started kissing those lips...
Jungkook spread his hand further on Taehyung's back causing Taehyung to moan and open his mouth. Jungkook took the opportunity and inserted his tongue into Taehyung's hot mouth...

Tae: a..ammm

Taehyung moaned and Jungkook pulled away, looking at his baby's blushing face...

Jk: Get ready hurry up, we have to go home...

Taehyung hurriedly gathered his things and went to the black car . Seeing Jungkook's expensive car, he realized that Jungkook is very rich...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It wasn't a house, it was a big mansion, and this time Taehyung become sure that Jungkook is very rich...

Tae: Is this your house?
Jk:Yes, this is my house... It's beautiful, isn't it?
Tae: Yes, it is very big and beautiful...

They both entered Jeon's mansion and all the servants came to their master and bowed to Jungkook... Taehyung wondered who is Jungkook that everyone bowed to him like that?

Jk: Let me show you your room...

He was moving behind Jungkook and looking at Jeon's beautiful mansion... Going up the big stairs and going to one of the rooms, Jungkook opened the door and entered with Taehyung...

Jk: This is your room and the side of your room is my room... This mansion has its own rules, you shouldn't disobey the rules...

First rule: You will never leave the mansion without my permission...

Second rule: You have no right to harm yourself...

Third rule: When you need sex, you tell me and if I find out that you masturbated, i will fuck you hard until you bleed.

fourth rule: You don't use sex tools. You should only be filled with my dick...

Rule 5: Do not talk to anyone on the phone or meet until I say...

Sixth rule: I can have sex with you whenever I want and I can do anything with your body during sex. And you have no right to protest either...

Jungkook said all the rules and took Taehyung's face in his hands...

Jk: "If you disobey the rules, you will be severely punished "
Tae:o..okey

When Jungkook heard Taehyung's answer, he placed a deep kiss on Taehyung's lips and separated from him.

Jk: I have a job and I go to the company and come home at night... Eat your food...

Jungkook said and left the room and headed towards the company...

Wait for next part and don't forget to vote and follow...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝒦ℴℴ𝓀𝓋

ᵇʸ ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒾ℯ𝓃