✫ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 13

One week later...

He had not seen Taehyung since the night he had sex with Taehyung and punished Taehyung severely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Present:
Jk: How is Taehyung?
Menho: He has improved a lot since last week, but he is still bleeding. He only say your name and don't eat enough food...
Jk: it's good. I will return to my mansion tomorrow night. Prepare Taehyung and take care of him.
Menho: I will prepare everything.

His assistant Minho said and left his office...

Jungkook knew that after that night when he punished Taehyung, Taehyung's body got injury and caused him to have internal bleeding ...
He had not seen Taehyung this one week but he always asked Minho, who was Taehyung's servant and caretaker how he was doing.

One day later:
Today, he was supposed to return to Seoul from Diego... he was away from his mansion for a week because he had traveled there for his work in Diego and had many meetings... because of the things he had done in this week he was very tired...
Company work is very tiring...

When he entered the mansion all the servants bowed to him and greeted him... he moved towards his room, which was next to Taehyung's room... he had not seen Taehyung until he came and decided to go to Taehyung after getting dressed and taking a bath.

He got out of the bathroom and put on his clothes, when Minho entered inside his room.

Menho: Sorry to disturb you but the door to Mr Taehyung's room is locked and he won't open it. I knock on it but he didn't open...
Jk: you go I will check on him...
Menho: ok master...

He went to Taehyung's room and knocked on the door several times but he didn't hear anything...
Jk: Open the door Taehyung... *knock again*
Jk: Do you want to be punished again? * knock again*
Jk: I said open the door Taehyung

But when he didn't get an answer from Taehyung he distanced a little from the door and broke the door with his strong shoulders...

He angrily entered Taehyung's room but seeing Taehyung's thin and motionless body he hurriedly went to Tae side and shook his light and motionless body...

Jk: wake up taehyung...

But he didn't get an answer...
Taehyung's eyes were closed and he didn't move at all...
Seeing the blood dripping from Taehyung's legs and completely filling the bed with blood he quickly and lifted Taehyung's cold and light body...

He quickly moved to his car and put Taehyung's body in the car....
He quickly moved to the hospital and reached the hospital after half an hour...
Jungkook took Taehyung out of the car and headed towards the main door of the hospital...

Jk: please help

He said with sadness that one of the nurses of the hospital come towards him...

Nurse : Please keep calm and put him on this bed...

said the young girl * nurse *said  and Jungkook put Taehyung on the bed.
After that a middle-aged man who looked like a doctor came to Jungkook and took Taehyung to one of the rooms which was labeled "Emergency ".

Jk: Please save him he is very weak
Man: Calm down my son. I'm a doctor tell me what happened to him?
Jk: It has periodical bleeding...
Man: Ok my son. you wait here I examine him...
Jk: Please save him

For the first time in his life he felt scared...
Jungkook now had a guilty conscience...
He just wished that his Taehyung would get better...
His Taehung?
Why did he give the possessive pronoun to Taehyung?
Since when did he care about his slaves?
Wasn't that what Jungkook wanted?

With the BDSM relationships he did with his slaves he also did it with Taehyung, but was Taehyung different from other slaves?

his heart was not beating...
Taehyung is now in the emergency room...
Taehyung is now fighting for life and death...
All because of whom?
Because of Jeon Jungkook
Should he have regretted it now?
Should he have realized now that he is in love with Taehyung?

For the first time in five years, tears fell from his eyes

Jk: I made a mistake please get better Taehyung...I won't hurt you anymore my dear please wake up...

******************

it's late?
Will Taehyung come to his senses?

Our Jungkook fell in love...
in love with his pure slave...
in love with his beautiful and innocent slave...
Slave not the reason for his breathing... his Taehyung
Jeon Taehung...

Jk: You will wake up and become Jeon Taehyung my dear...
I will protect you...
Daddy will protect you...* teary eyes *

Wait for next part...

~~~~~~~~~~
𝒦ℴℴ𝓀𝓋

      ᵇʸ ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒾ℯ𝓃