✫ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 5

Taehyung changed his clothes after Jungkook left...
But his mind was busy with Jungkook's rules... He loved Jungkook very much and he didn't know why he had this feeling of excessive dependence on Jungkook... He really wanted his room to be the same as Jungkook's room.
He ate his food and waited for Jungkook...

It was 10 o'clock at night when the door of his room opened and Jungkook's figure appeared...
He got up and went to Jungkook.

Tae: Are you tired my dear?
Jk: Yes, I'm tired... Come on, baby, we need to talk..

Both sitting on the bed together, Jungkook asked the first question...

Jk: Are you sure you don't have a problem with my rules and want to live with me?
Tae: No. I thought.... I don't have a problem but I have questions...
Jk: ask...
Tae :D...did you sleep with that boy like me? So I'm not the first person you slept with? Do you love him more than me?
Jk: Yes, I slept with him but I don't like that guy...
Tae: S..so why did you s..sleep with him?
Jk: Don't think about that. Now you only have to think about me and yourself... If you are happy to live with me, you must sign this paper.

Jungkook said and took out a sheet of paper from his pocket and gave it to Taehyung. Taehyung shivered as he read it...

Tae: This means that I will be yours and I have no right .... You can have sex with me whenever you want... Does this mean I will be your slave? But why slave?
Jk: Yes, you read it right, and if you don't want to you can go, I won't bother you anymore, but if you want to be then sign it and be Daddy's... and if you go, there's no going back baby.

Taehyung loves Jungkook, so he hurriedly agreed and signed the paper... but he didn't know that pepar will turn his life into hell and Jungkook will also own it... Who knows that the paper is the beginning of Taehyung's misfortunes? He shouldn't have rushed... he sold his life to Jungkook... that means Taehyung is Jungkook's slave and he can't do anything without Jungkook's permission.
But sometimes love blinds people's eyes...

When Taehyung signed the paper, Jungkook gave a scary smile and took the paper from Taehyung's hand...
He walked over to Taehyung and pinned his small body to the bed.
Without wasting time, he grabbed Taehyung's lips and started sucking hard on Taehyung's lips...
He didn't pay attention to Taehyung's moans and kissed harder. Taehyung's lips were completely red.
He stripped himself and Taehyung and told Taehyung...

Jk: suck me bae...
Tae: I...I don't know h..how to s...suck
Jk: Open your mouth and eat my dick and lick it , but make sure you don't bite it...
Tae : I...i don't want to s..suck your dick...
Jk: Did you forget that you are my slave?

Jungkook ignored Taehyung's words and rubbed his cock against Taehyung's lips and Taehyung opened his mouth with fear and it didn't take long time Jungkook's long and big cock entered Taehyung's hot mouth...
He moaned with the feeling of Jungkook's dick in his mouth and started sucking Jungkook's big dick...

Jungkook groaned with great pleasure and ignored Taehyung whose eyes were full of tears... Taehyung himself admitted that he is jngkook's slave...
Jungkook's dick was so big that it didn't quite fit in Taehyung's small mouth. Seeing Taehyung's incompetence, Jungkook reached his hand to the back of Taehyung's head and brutally started thrast inside Taehyung's mouth...

Jk: a.ahhh yes babeee ohmmm....

Jungkook moaned with pleasure and ignored Taehyung's struggles to breathe. Feeling that he was close, he made thrast on his mouth faster and saw Taehyung's face and red eyes, who was looking at his daddy like a little baby, and his lips were full of Jungkook's cum... After seeing Taehung satisfied like that he cum in Taehyung's mouth...
After he pulled his cock out of Taehyung's mouth, his cum quickly fell from the boy's mouth and Taehyung started breathing heavily...

Jk: You did a great job Baby.... Now let me give you a prize because you gave daddy a blow job like a good boy...

Taehyung, who loved to receive awards, looked at Jungkook and got up and went towards Jungkook...

Jk: sit on my lap...

Taehyung did what Jungkook said... by sitting on his lap, Jungkook's dick filled his body with a new sensation and need... it was the first time he felt needdy... with Jungkook's dick on the side of his hole that was covered with clothes ...
Taehyung was very needy, but he was top shy but Jungkook enjoyed seeing his shy and horny baby... Jungkook knew that Taehyung needed him, but he wanted to make Taehyung more hrony than before.
Jungkook rubbed himself into Taehyung which made Taehyung let out a soft moan

Jk: Do you want Daddy, baby? Do you want me to hit your tight hole with my cock so that you pass out from the pleasure?
Tae: I...it h...hurts

Taehyung become more horny by Jungkook's words than before, but he didn't know what to do in his position, which was sitting right on Jungkook's dick, which made him moan in pain but he moaned loudly at the feeling of Jungkook's fingers in his wet and hot hole...

Tae: a...ahhhhhh please M..more

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝒦ℴℴ𝓀𝓋

ᵇʸ ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒾ℯ𝓃