✫ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 6

Taehung moaned as he felt Jungkook's finger inside his hole...
As he wants to feel Jungkook's fingers inside him more, he rubbed himself on Jungkook's fingers and moaned loudly...
Jungkook add his middle finger inside Taehyung and hear to his babe moan...

Jk: Moan more for daddy...
Jk: tell me what you want baby...
Tae: a..ah Jungkook p..please f..fuck m..me
Jk: you want me to fuck you...?

Jungkook said and add his 2 other fingers too because he wants to make Taehyung even more needy...
As Taehyung feel Jungkook's 2 more fingers he again moaned....
Jungkook was thrusting his fingers into Taehyung and moving his fingers in and out quickly, which made Taehyung moan loudly.... When he realized that Taehyung is near to cum, he pulled his fingers out and styled Taehyung in a doggy style, and with a fast thras he enterd inside Taehyung's wet hole that made Taehyung moan loudly...

Tae: Ah....hhhhhhhhhhh s..slow

Jungkook was thrusting quickly into Taehyung and listening to Taehyung's moans.... As he was thrusting inside Taehyung, he took Taehyung's right breast into his mouth and sucked and licked his soft breasts tightly.
When he sucked the boy's breasts, he attacked his lips and as he was thrusting inside and Taehyung's moans were lost in his mouth... with two more hard thrusts, he cum inside Taehyung and took his big cock out of Taehyung's hot and tight hole.

Tae: agh..h

When he saw that Taehyung was still not satisfied, he moved his big hands to Taehyung's small and cute cock and started to finger his listless baby... Taehyung moaned loudly with the feeling of Jungkook's hands on his cock and was satisfied in Jungkook's hands.

When Taehyung  satisfied, he cleaned is body and Taehyung's body، he kissed Taehyung's lips and put the sheet on Taehyung's bruised body and left the room...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝒦ℴℴ𝓀𝓋

        ᵇʸ ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒾ℯ𝓃