✫ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 8

Jungkook woke up and saw that Taehyung was not by his side... he got up and after washing his face and body he went to the kitchen...  He saw Taehyung cooking in a black hoodie that belonged to Jungkook...He went to Taehyung and Taehyung knew about Jungkook's presence

Taehyung: You woke up my dear good morning... Come on, the food is ready...

It was the first time that someone made breakfast for Jungkook, and Taehyung's act was enough for Jungkook to feel a feeling in his heart again...

Jungkook: T...Thanks
Taehyung: Eat it and see if it's delicious? I don't know if you like cupcakes or not, but I really like cupcakes, so I make the best for you...

Jungkook ate one of the cupcakes that Taehyung made and it was really delicious...

Jungkook: Ummmm this is really delicious...

Taehyung smiled at Jungkook's admiration and went to Jungkook who was eating...

Taehyung: I'm glad you like it dear... do you have work today...?
Jungkook: No, why?
Taehyung: I..i wanted to say, c...can we go to the park? I am very tired here, I w..want to spend time with you...

Jungkook liked Taehyung's request... He also wanted to spend time with Taehyung... Jungkook is also a human being, all humans need to have fun...

Jungkook: Okay, get ready to go

Taehyung shout and laugh with joy and kissed Jungkook's lips tightly..

Tae: Thank you dear, I love you very much...

He said happily and went to put on his clothes...

But Jungkook was still thinking about Taehyung's kiss on his lips..
He gave a  smile and placed his hand on his lips where Taehyung had kissed him.
He ate his food and went to the stairs when he saw Taehyung coming towards him happily and he looked at a long blue hoodie that was up to his knees and his knees were bare.

Jungkook: Do you want to go like this?
Taehyung: Yes, is there a problem?
Jungkook:  your knees are bare
Taehyung: The hoodie I wore is up to my knees... what's the problem?
Jungkook: I will not let you go like this... I don't want anyone else to see your legs Taehyung... Your body is mine, no one has the right to look at your body...
Taehyung: I look ugly ?

With Taehyung's words, Jungkook went to him and attached Taehyung's small body to his big body and  took Taehyung's small hands to his now hard cock...

Jungkook: You're so beautiful that this damn become hard for you... Don't call something that's mine ugly or you'll be punished...Now go change your clothes because I don't want to fuck you now...
Tae: o..okey

Taehyung, who didn't want to get fuck by Jungkook, changed his clothes into a good one and went to Jungkook who was waiting for him in the living room...

Jk: OK, let's go

leaving the house together and moving towards park...
Taehyung didn't want both of them to be calm on the way... He wanted to talk to Jungkook, Taehyung wanted to know more about Jungkook's habits and activities, but Jungkook was very calm and cold, just like an ice, but Taehyung loved this coldness of him.

Tae: ahmm jungkook where are we going?

Taehyung said so that he could start a conversation between himself and Jungkook, although Taehyung knew that they were going to the park.

Jk: You said to go to the park, so I will go to the ***** park.
Tae: Y....yeah
Tae: Why did the company leave everyone for two weeks?
Jk: Because in these three months, all the members like you, Jimin, Suga and other members had a lot of practice and worked hard so that you could have fun and relieve your fatigue, the company gave you a vacation...
Tae: Oh, it's great.

Taehyung barely started to speak but Jungkook answered quickly and calmed down again..

During these three days when Taehyung was in Jungkook's mansion, he was very miss his  Namjoon hyung and his dear uncle, he should have told them that he is in the house of one of his friends and they should not be worry about Taehyung, so he should have told Jungkook that he should meet Namjoon.

Tae: Jungkook, can I meet Namjoon once?
Jk:Why?
Tae: W..well, they will worry about me.
Jk: OK, go tomorrow and I will come with you.
Tae: No you don't come...
Jk: Why?
Tae: They don't know you.
Jk: OK, I won't come but you have to come back soon.
Tae: okey
Jk:we arrived...

Both of them got out of the car and moved towards the public entrance of the park...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Should I write the next part  smut or not?

𝒦ℴℴ𝓀𝓋

     ᵇʸ ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒾ℯ𝓃