✫ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 9

After a long time, Taehyung went to the park and he is very excited...
Taehyung looked around and at the machines with a smile but Jungkook's eyes were locked on Taehyung's smile...
No Jungkook shouldn't have fallen in love with Taehyung...

Tae: We can take a ride from it first?

Taehyung said with a smile, pointing at the carousel and staring at Jungkook with his beautiful eyes...
Jk: Why don't you take me for a ride first?

Jungkook said with a smirk and looked into Taehyung's surprised eyes...

Tae: w...what...
Jk: *  laugh* nothing let's go...

Taehyung nodded with his surprised eyes and went behind Jungkook... Jungkook went to the merry-go-round with Taehyung after taking ticket... both went up the carousel together and Taehyung was very excited... the carousel turned on and Taehyung held Jungkook's hand tightly... Jungkook was not afraid, but Taehyung was afraid of high places and this fear of Taehyung make jungkook laugh.

Jk:Why did you want to take a ride from this  when you were afraid?
Tae: You know, my mom and dad love me very much but I never came to the park with my family because they always worked for me to build my future, so I'm very excited... You are the first person I came to the park with.  

Jungkook smiled at Taehyung's words, and Taehyung was shocked... In the two days he knew Jungkook, he didn't smile at all...
Jungkook's smile was enough to make Taehyung's heart skip a beat...
In Taehyung's opinion, his smile was very beautiful and spectacular... Jungkook is very beautiful...

Jk: what are you looking at?
Tae: n..nothing

Taehyung took his eyes from Jungkook and look at the bottom of the carousel, and as the carousel lift, he feel terrible fear in his whole body ... he regretted that when he knew that he is afraid of heights, why did he have to choose the carousel...?

Jungkook knew from Taehyung's closed eyes and trembling hands that he was scared and want to be naughty...
Jungkook mischievously went to Taehyung and by lifting his light body he put Taehyung on  lap and see Taehyung's fear.

Taehyung: What are you doing Jungkook? What if we fall?

Taehyung said with a trembling voice and clung to Jungkook because he thought he would fall...

Jungkook: calm down, baby, you and I have something to do.
Tae:Don't Jungkook I'm afraid of heights what if we fall?
JK: Calm down baby

Jungkook said and with one movement he reached into Taehyung's pants and touched the soft skin of his hips...

Taehyung opened his eyes in surprise and grabbed Jungkook's tattooed hands

Taehyung: Don't Jungkook...
Jungkook: Just moan baby, I don't want to hear anything but moan from you, otherwise you will be punished.

When Taehyung heard the word punishment, he got a worse fear and closed his eyes and surrendered himself to Jungkook... Taehyung didn't want to be punished, he didn't want to cry under Jungkook until the morning...

He closed his eyes at the feeling of Jungkook's finger in the tight hole of his hip and moaned when Jungkook's finger entered his.

Tae: ahh..H
Jk: Moan freely baby no one is going to hear you moans...
Tae: AHHH it h...hurt

Jungkook increased the speed of his fingers inside Taehyung and listened to Taehyung's moans...
Even Taehyung's moans comforted him... he didn't want to fall in love, he didn't want to fall in love with Taehyung...

Tae: O...aaaah, I'm cl...close
Jk: Cum bae... cum for daddy

With Jungkook's words, she let out a loud moan and cum on JK's  hands...
Taehyung had so much pleasure... he really love Jungkook

When Taehung cum, Jungkook pulled his finger out and looked at the cum of his hand which belonged to Taehyung... He saw Taehyung panting with his eyes closed in his big arms. For the thousandth time, Jungkook cursed himself for why he made Taehyung his doll.... Taehyung is beautiful, he was a virgin, he was beautiful, he was responsible...
everything about Taehyung was enough for Jungkook...

Jungkook looked at Taehyung who was breathing between his arms and took Taehyung's face in his big hands and pulled Taehyung's face close to him...

JK: What do you feel about me, Taehyung?

Jungkook said seriously and looked at Taehyung expectantly...

Taehyung: I....I told you once I'll say i..it again, it m...might sound stupid, but I l..love you Jungkook... I love you so much

Taehyung said between his breaths and lowered his head in shame... But  Jungkook's heart began to beat faster and he looked at Taehyung, whose face was now red and he was breathing heavily... Taehyung was really beautiful, and Taehyung's beauty made Jungkook press his lips tightly to his babe.
Jungkook kisses Taehyung's lips passionately and Taehyung kisses Jungkook hard.‌Because Taehyung wasn't that good at kissing and Jungkook kissed Taehyung's thin lips very professionally.
With an interested voice, Jungkook separated from Taehyung and pressed his forehead to Taehyung's, both of them gasping for a passionate kiss.

Jungkook: You are mine Tehyung...

Taehung  smiled at Jungkook's words... how sweet Jungkook's words were... but this time it was Taehyung who put his lips on his daddy's cold lips and started kissing his daddy's delicious lips...

Jungkook didn't tell Taehyung that I love you,But Jungkook's words were enough for Taehyung...

Taehyung was completely in love and it was very dangerous...

Taehyung told Jungkook for the second time that he loves him, but Jungkook...? Jungkook never told Taehyung that he loves him. But taehyung loves jungkook no matter what...
it's stupid but love is not something that is in our hands... sometimes we know that the one we love is not for us but here the heart wins and the brain loses.. And now Taehyung's brain had lose and his heart had won for Jungkook...

Taehyung had given his *heart* to Jungkook...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝒦ℴℴ𝓀

      ᵇʸ ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒾ℯ𝓃