✫ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 14

1 week later

A week has passed and Taehyung hasn't woken up yet...
Taehyung has been in a coma for a week...

And Jungkook...
In this one week he only drinks and cries...

Who said men can't cry? They are human too... they have the right to cry to calm down and forget their pain...
Crying is not breaking pride....

He was far away from his Taehyung...
his Taehyung is close to death
Jungkook's being full of regrets and he  just praying that his angel would wake up to hold him tight and kiss him and tell him how much he loves his Taehung... his heart... his everything

In this one week he is very broken he couldn't bear being away from his Taehyung... his sweetheart has bleeding profusely and his intestines and entrance were damaged.

Jk: Wake up my Taehyung...
Wake up... I can't  being  away from you anymore...
Wake up and smile for me... Wake up and tell me that you love me... Please don't leave me Taehyung...
What did you do with my heart Taehyung...?
I wish your pain would come to my life I want to die for you but please wake up and don't leave me...

The man said crying and holding Taehyung's cold hands, he was crying with sadness... he couldn't afford to lose Taehyung... Jungkook only had his Taehyung in this world...

With the sound that came from the heart machine that was connected to Taehyung, he got up quickly and screamed at the heart machine that was supposed to be in a straight line and took Taehyung's hands again...

Jk: No no Taehyung don't go... Taehyung don't leave me alone...
Taehyung!

He said loudly and screamed... The doctors rushed into the emergency room and took Jungkook out of Taehyung's room with difficulty.

Jk: Leave me...
Please save my Taehyung please I can't live without him TAEHUNG...* scream*

He fell on his knees and looked at the door of the emergency room which was now closed...

He can't  hear any sound anymore...
It's  dark everywhere...
He fell on his knees and was just moaning Taehyung's name... If Taehyung dies Jungkook wilo die too...
Jungkook can't live without Taehyung...

He fell on the hard tile of the hospital  when Minho grabbed his hand...

A/N :*Minho  Taehyung's bodyguard and Jungkook's assistant If you remember the whole story, I mentioned his name several times *

Menho : Relax...drink this water

Minho said worriedly and placed Jungkook in one of the chairs...

Jk: I want my Taehyung... please Minho make my Taehyung wake up...
Mehno : I promise Taehyung will wake up just calm down Jungkook.
Taehyung is very strong, he won't leave you... Taehyung loves you

Minho said softly to Jungkook and comforted his boss... the first time he had seen his boss so broken and hopeless.

Jungkook rested his head on Minho's arm and closed his tired eyes...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two hours later

The doctor left the operating room.
Seeing the doctor, Jungkook got up quickly and went to the doctor

Jk: how is taehyung? Is he fine ? He is alive right? He can't leave me? Please tell me that he is alive...

Jungkook said hurriedly and worriedly waiting for the doctor's answer...
If Taehyung is dead, Jungkook would kill himself one hundred percent... Jungkook couldn't live with regrets and bear Taehyung's distance.

Doc: Fortunately our operation went well and the patient regained consciousness but he is still in pain and needs attention...
you have to be very careful because his intestines are very damaged... you can see him later... Now they are sleeping

The doctor said and put a hand on Jungkook's shoulders
The doctor said seeing Jungkook's worry and teary eyes and said:

Doc: Come my son. until Taehyung wake I will talk to you...

The doctor said to Jungkook kindly and in a fatherly tone,
he went to one of the chairs... both of them sat down and the doctor was the one who spoke first...

Doc: My name is Junsang and I work here... I have been working here for ten years and I am very successful in my work...

The doctor took a deep breath and continued again

Jungsang *doctor*: I'm from Diego but when I turned 23 I came to Seoul to continue my education to study my favorite field.... I worked hard and studied until I got here and I became one of the successful doctors here...
But in university I fell in love with a girl named Anna... I told her all my feelings with difficulty and she accepted me...
I married her after five years of dating... 
I waited for five years, I worked and earned money to keep Anna happy... Anna also waited for for five years... My wife Anna and I waited because our love was pure and we love each other unconditionally...  
If you love Taehyung too just think about his happiness....
Take care of him and do not harm him...
Love is a very pure thing but we humans make love dirty with our actions...
Love him... and take care of him

The doctor said and got up and said:

Doc: Now you can see him...
tell him about your feelings... tell him before it's too late

The doctor left Jungkook and Jungkook hurried go Taehyung's room...
He opened the door and looked at Taehyung who had opened his eyes after a week...Seeing Taehyung's beautiful eyes brought tears to his eyes again and Jungkook went to Taehyung's side...

Jk: You finally woke up my dear...
I missed you so much, Taehyung * teary eyes*

he went to Taehyung and hugged Taehyung tightly and started crying...

Jk: I'm sorry Taehyung please forgive me I love you so much  *crying *

Taehyung, who was surprised by Jungkook's words hugged Jungkook tightly and started crying himself...

Tae: I love you too my Jungkook *sob*

Taehyung said in a weak voice and Jungkook took a step away from him and cupped Taehyung's face in his hands.

Jk : After a week finally I heard your voice my dear I miss you so much... Promise me that you will not leave me alone
Tae: I won't leave you alone you don't leave me alone either...

With Taehyung's words Jungkook pressed his lips to Taehyung's and slowly kissed the lips that he missed so much.
Both of them were kissing each other passionately and crying softly... their tears were between their kisses and their kiss was wetter because of the taste of tears.

They were crying because they finally got their love...
Finally, Jungkook's heart melted and he fell in love with Taehyung...
Finally after with all the hardships they reached to each other and told their feelings...

So this is love...
Love is  pure...
Finally, Jungkook reached Taehyung...

~~~~~~~~~~

Wait for last part

𝒦ℴℴ𝓀𝓋

     ᵇʸ ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒾ℯ𝓃