4. Morning ride

You sat in the kitchen on a bar stole sipping on your tea. Today was just another day. You were going to work, earning your money and then spending your money with some friends afterwards. Nothing truly out of the ordinary happened in your life anymore, and that was okay. At least that's what you had convinced yourself. Your hair was loose just the front up in a little bow. You wore a black turtleneck, with a necklace, plaid skirt with some cute white socks. You had an eye for detail and matched your shoes and jacket with this deep red leather colour. You grabbed your bag, plugged in the music and got going. You were early, as you knew it took longer with the metro. You walked out the elevator to a sight you were not truly prepared for.

 You walked out the elevator to a sight you were not truly prepared for

(not the black tights)

"James," You mumbled as you saw him leaning into his car, waving his hand gently at you. 

He was wearing a dark blue knit shirt, with a teasing v-neck

He was wearing a dark blue knit shirt, with a teasing v-neck. The colour of the shirt made his blue eyes pop more than usual. He paired it with black smart pants. They seemed tight around his... You stopped yourself from staring at him and looked up at his face. You pulled your bag closer and looked out to the busy street.

"I told you I was going to take the metro," You said, repeating the words from last night.

James smiled as he slowly walked over to you. He had all the time in the world, and he was going to take it. Enjoy it. He stood right In front of you, almost hovering over you. You looked beautiful as always. You still wore a skirt, even looked shorter than yesterday. You were a brave one. It was something so fascinating about you. Something so different. The way you dressed, the colours, the style often made Bucky think you didn't belong in this decade, that you too belong in the past. He took the bag from you and held your jacket. He didn't need to say anything, he knew you would follow.

"You don't even know where I work," you said, watching as he walked back towards the car with all your things. He opened the door for you, waiting for you to sit in. He nodded his head in the direction of the seat.

You took a deep breath before you walked fast towards the car and sat down. You were about to grab the seatbelt when James leaned over you and took the seatbelt slowly on you. You grew quiet, as the memory of his touch came back to you. James closed the door and walked around. It didn't take long before you gave him the address.

"You don't work?" You said, cutting the silence.

"Sometimes," He answered cryptic.

He turned on the radio, The Smiths were playing. You closed your lips together. You didn't even know why you asked. It wasn't like you were curious about his life anyway. He probably didn't even work anymore because of all his problems. Unfit for duty or whatever they call it. You shrugged and looked out the window. He smelled... good, that you had to admit. It was a good perfume. It was masculine, but sweet. Like old books and cinnamon.

"You were early today," James stated.

"Well, I had planned to take the metro, takes longer," You looked back up at him, he nodded his head to your words.

His hands were so strong. You could see the definition of his veins, with an elegant watch to top it off, but what truly caught your eye was his metal arm. You hadn't really noticed it before now, how it moved. His hands resting on the wheel made the difference so clear. James noticed how you were staring at his hands. A smirk curled up on his lips.

"Means we have more time," He said and let his right hand fall unto your upper thigh again. It wasn't a question if you liked or not anymore, you had made that clear.

"We...it's no 'we'" You made clear, noticing how James's hand snuck up your skirt. Your breath got heavy as you tried to consecrate.

"I agree, it's no 'we'" James said, letting his hand falling in between your legs, gently moving them apart.

You didn't resit, maybe deep down you just wanted to know how he... how he felt.

"Good, I'm glad we agree," You stated, your voice shaking as you could feel the light touch of James fingertips touching the fabric between your private parts.

His fingers moved in small circles. Your head shut back, you closed your eyes. What were you doing? Why were you entertaining him? Why couldn't you stop it? You tried to catch your breath, but the second you thought you were able to gather yourself, you felt his fingers push through as the fabric was no longer a hinder.

"Fuck," You moaned under your breath.

James smiled at the sight of you. Your whole body moved by his touch. Your back arched. Your glossy lips were open searching for release. It was only a shame that he had to pay attention to the traffic. He knew what buttons to push, and his fingers worked like magic on you.

It was no doubt that James knew what he was doing. His one hand was able to do wonders you had never felt before. It made you forget where you were, or even who you were with. All that matters was his touch. You couldn't stop yourself from letting your body move ever so slightly with his movements. You were zoomed in on the music that was playing in the background.

Luckily for James, you were finally here. He carefully parked the car. It was a massive parking lot, and you were far away from others, he was not going to disturb your pleasure. He took off his belt, so he was able to move closer to you, his fingers moving deeper inside of you, that's when you opened your eyes for the first time. Ah, they were begging.

"It's good, huh?" James asked gently.

You nodded desperately.

Fuck, you couldn't believe you were about to do what you were about to do. This is the kind of thing you had only seen in movies. You weren't even a one-night stand kind of girl, not that James was that. You grabbed his hand and stopped him. You swallowed low, no regrets now. James was confused, but yet amused by your sudden action. You traced his arm, down his shoulder, chest to his belt and held it tight. You carefully lifted yourself up and sat down on his lap. Oh, you had clearly lost it, and you couldn't wait to wake up from this dream and laugh. James looked up at you, as you still held into his belt, before he helped you loosen it up. It was no question that he... his friend was ready for you.

You pull down his pants a little, as he lifts your skirt a little. It doesn't take long before you try to take him in. God, you struggled. He was not normal, he was... Large. You breathed heavily in frustration, so did James. Your face was engraved in his neck. You moved your hips, but you were fully aware you were not taking everything.

"I can't, I-I can't," You moaned.

James looked at your beautiful body as you tried as good as you could taking him in. Fuck, it wasn't your fault either. He placed his hands on your hips trying to give you a guiding hand, which only helped so much. He moved ever so slightly his own hips, but he did not want to hurt you.

"You can," He moaned desperately, knowing it was a lie.

"Fuck," You moaned as you came, your back hitting the wheel causing it to ring, you almost jumped in shock before James grabbed you back in his arms laughing.

"Jesus Y/n," James swore out, holding you with his one arm, while putting his pants and belt properly back on.

You let your forehead clash into his, both sweating. You closed your eyes. What the hell had you just done? You began to laugh of the realisation. You just have had sex with a guy you don't like. In his car. On your way to work. Maybe he was right, maybe you did miss it? Or maybe you were just insane. You didn't really know which one was better than the other. You opened your eyes to James smiling.

"Don't get confused, I still don't like you," you said, pointing your finger at him before you climbed off his lap and back at your seat, adjusting yourself.

"I wouldn't imagine it any other way," James smirked.