49. House Gift

Tony's eyes were glowing as he looked up at you. They were begging. He wanted more. He had never caught himself so, in awe of another human being. He was enticed, charmed by your strength. He let himself be small, for you to be large. He wanted you to shine, all of him. He had never found himself being submissive, but here under your foot, he yearned for it. He felt how your foot slide down his face, until he felt your toes over his lips.

A form of uncertainty washed over Tony. He felt... Drawn to you. He felt his breath getting louder as his mouth opened up. He wanted to taste you. Any part of you. He found his tongue to reach out, as he got to the tip of his tongue and tasted your toe. Your skin, you tasted magical. Tony found it haunting how much pleasure he found himself in. He let his tongue reach further, as he opened his mouth letting it wrap around your toe.

"Your enjoying yourself Mr. Stark? Sucking my toes?" You whispered, looking down at the genius, billionaire, playboy and philanthropist, he was so small under your feet.

You watched him nod, as his lips engraved deeper and deeper. He wanted more. His hands held up your leg, trying to angle it. You would've lied if you didn't admit that you didn't enjoy it. Turns out that the man had his skills with his tongue. You smiled weakly. You would not let yourself enjoy yourself for too long, in fear of boundaries being crossed. You smiled as you pushed his face to the side and took your foot down. You fixed your skirt.

"You are not a big man, Mr Stark," You said, placing your hand on your hips.

Tony stood up, seeking your hand when you pushed him back down.

"Remember how small you are, next time you underestimate me," You said coldly.

You grabbed the book and walked off. Tony watched as you hips swang across the floor leaving him alone. He shut his eyes. God, he couldn't believe what had happened. Tony covered his mouth with his hand. You were magnificent, in any way. He stood up, when he felt himself struggling with such actions. Tony took a deep breath. You had made him feel a certain way that he needed to release himself from.

He tried to focus on himself, but he couldn't. He halted his way to his office. The glass walls weren't see through, but he could watch out. He sat down on his high chair by his desk, trying to breathe. He found himself opening up his belt, losing up his pants. Was what he was about to do very gentle? Rather not, but it was needed. He felt his hand reach for his length, as he began to stroke himself. You had made the sane man going utterly mad. His other hand shaped into a fist, leaning himself over the table. Fuck, he needed you.

Tony was so desperate. He could already imagine you, standing behind him, wrapping your hand so tightly around him. Kissing his neck. You would make sure he would feel so good. You would've wrapped your hands tightly around his length, help him with his struggle. Whispering your magical genius words into his ears. You would sit at the top of his desk, as you spread your legs for him, but this time, you would share them with him. You would let him feel you. Your warm walls against his large...

"Fuck," He moaned as he felt himself release.

Tony breathed heavily, sweaty. Tony was not the man to do these kinds of activities alone, but this was definitely the best way he had done it solo before. It felt like you were just right there with him. He looked up from the desk, when he noticed you walk out from your room down the hallway, wearing your little workout gear. Tony couldn't help but laugh, what a dangerous gift Bucky had given the house.