35. Rabbits

"Again, tell me why Jim doesn't just tell Pam he likes her," Bucky laughed.

You felt the heat of James' body as his hands were tightly wrapped around your bare body. He laid right behind you in the bed, watching over your shoulder. Both in your underwear. You wished the two of you could just stay like this forever. It was nice, uncomplicated and easy. Maybe it was basic, but The office was one of your favourite shows.

"Jamessss, Pam has a boyfriend, it's not appropriate," You laughed looking back at him.

Ah, the word appropriate was such a funny concept Bucky thought. He had heard you say those words more times than he could count the last few days. He would lie if he didn't admit that he found the word more and more frustrating. He knew a lot of appropriate things he would've liked to do with you at this moment.

"Well, he likes her," Bucky kissed your shoulder, a smirk hidden on his lips.

You laughed low, still staring at the screen.

"I think we should do some inappropriate things," Bucky whispered, moving closer to you, as he slowly began to kiss you, leaving marks down your shoulder to arms. You lifted your shoulder up, trying to push him away.

"C'mon, just tell me why we can't do... anything?" Bucky finally just asked. No more hidden intentions, he wanted to know what was going on.

You gave out a loud suck, as you paused the episode and looked back at him. You really didn't want to tell him why, because you were embarrassed to even admit it. However, you knew he was just gonna keep asking through the whole week.

"You really wanna know?" You asked, looking at him disappointed.

He nodded wildly, he grabbed your hand, moving it over your head, so he could see more of your beautiful face.

"I want nothing more," He said as he peaked a kiss from your lips.

You laughed low. Let's just rip off the band-aid.

"Because I know us, and I know that if we open the door to do it one time..." You began.

Ah, Bucky's eyes lit up. He knew exactly what you were going to say, but he wanted to hear you say it. Somehow, your lips were still sealed, of course you needed an extra push. Bucky let his hand slide up the side of your hips, pulling you even closer to him. His lips are stealing more kisses. You suddenly pushed yourself away from him and sat up against the bed frame.

"I know that if we do it once, we'll end up doing it again, again and again, because blatantly me and you do not know how to stop when we first begin," You said pointing down at him.

"I really don't see how that could possibly be a problem," James began to kiss your legs, laughing.

"Because at one point we will be caught," You said, nodding your head with your sassy attitude.