22. Feeding The Wrong Ideas

"Wanna repeat what you said about hands not counting," Bucky smirked as he kissed your lips.

You pushed him off you and laughed as you sat up in the middle of the bed. You hated him. Yes, he had just made you come like never before, by just his hands, but he was being cocky. You rolled your eyes and looked back at a pleased James leaning up against your bed frame.

"Don't tell me that you didn't enjoy it," Bucky said, placing his hand on the back of his head.

He was tremendously happy with the result of his work. What he enjoyed more than anything was seeing your shocked face. Ah, the expression when you came was priceless. It was like you couldn't believe it yourself. Now you were acting all proper, like Bucky hadn't just executed a miracle on you. He watched as you tried to tug your skirt further down, but it was too tight around your luscious curves. You looked back at him, and he tried as best as he could to look back up at your eyes in time, but you had already caught him staring.

"Don't gloat," You said standing up in the bed. You crossed your hands as you looked down at him, laying comfortable in your bed.

Bucky bit the inside of his lips as he watched your beautiful legs.

"And don't stare," you said letting your hands fall down to your upper thighs.

You knew exactly what you were doing to him, making it difficult not for him to stare. You were beautiful. Bucky grabbed your hand, pulling you closer to him. You stood over him, a leg on each side. How could any man let you go. You lifted your eyebrows at him.

"You make it very difficult to not... look," James said smirking.

"I thought you were a gentleman," You said with a soft voice.

"I am...sometimes," He said tilting his head.

You smiled, impressed by his fast reply. He was being cheeky, and no matter how much you liked to spend the day discussing his bad behavior, it was time for you to continue your day. You leaned down to his face as you gave his nose a soft kiss. You held his chin.

"It's time to get up, live the day-" You began saying.

"Oh don't worry, I've been up for a while," James began to joke. You rolled your eyes at him and got off the bed.

You walked over to the mirror. James looked you up and down as he walked past you. He placed his hand around your neck as he kissed your head. You had to hide your smile. You loved his touch, but the two of you couldn't stay in bed all day. You need to do things, be active. This was your only day off this week, and you needed to go to the market and get your errands done.

"I'll steal the shower," Bucky said. You laughed low as you grabbed a clean towel and gave to him. He disappeared into your bathroom as you were getting ready.

You walked out to grab some breakfast when the smell hit you. Someone had already been cooking. You looked confused into the kitchen area, but no one was there. You walked over to the table that was neatly decked with food when you saw a piece of paper there. God, you thought to yourself while reading the note, 'enjoy, love birds - Steve'. You immediately looked around before you trashed the note.

You took a deep breath. This is what you feared. That somehow whatever foolish thing you and James had would become a reality. Having people around you even knowing about the two of you was heavy. You didn't like the idea of Steve Rogers feeding the idea of love into James brain. You neither loved him or was open to even doing so. You suddenly heard the door behind you as James came back in.

"You were quick to make food," Bucky laughed low, a bit surprised by your level of speed.

"Ah, you gotta thank your friend for that," You pressed your lips as you sat down, nodding for him to sit down.

Bucky had sensed that something was off with you this morning, but he knew he shouldn't be asking any questions. He was simply grateful to be spending time with you. Guess he should be thankful that Steve had fixed more time for the two of you together.

"What are you up to today?" James asked as he watched you eat.

You didn't want to answer him.

"I have a good amount of errands, so i'm gonna have to run in like ten minutes," You said nodding.

"I can join you," James said smiling bright.

You shook your head.

"No, don't worry, it's work related and I just-" You wanted to shake him off.

"No, I want to, it's no worry," James insisted.

You took down your food and looked at him blankly. You didn't want this. You weren't ready for this. James was not the right person for you, and neither were you for him. You looked out of the window quiet. You didn't know what to say. It wasn't that you didn't want him around, or that you didn't like him, but this...it just isn't right.

"Your doing it again," Bucky suddenly said, snapping you out of your bubble.

"What?" You asked confused looking back at him.

"You don't want me to join," He said.

Well, he wasn't wrong.