2.

A gorgeous female was in front of me..
With a penetrating and mesmerizing gaze.

And she was staring at me.
I was half naked and really unconfortable.

But damn..

She was hands down the most attractive person I'd ever seen in my entire life.

I rarely get embarassed...
But all of a sudden, I wanted to be anywhere else beside where I was right now.

Okay, so, I needed to work with this..

And not be embarassed.

Pretty much everyone has seen me in my bra and panties before.

It was just different when you had liquid courage coursing throunght your system versus without.

That nasty stained shirt of Yeonjun's was looking better and better right now.

As i backed away i felt her gaze down on my wounded foot.

I straightened my shoulder and tried the best I could to hide my limp.

She's right in front of me, spechless, and maybe in shock.

So I have no choice but say something first.

"W-well, I can explain-"

*chatter*

When I tried to explain to her why I was half naked, I heard a familiar voice burst out laughing and footsteps coming from the door.

"Damn it!"

Someone was coming here.

Then i felt something wrapping around me and as I opened my eyes, i saw her in front of me.

She's even more beautiful close-up.

"Take my jacket, someone is coming here." she said, in a deep voice.

God, her voice is so attractive.

"Okay.." I said, while probably blushing like an idiot.

*open*

"that's so frustrating-"

"Uh? What are you doing here?"

"Good morning to you too Kazuha." I said while watching her scanning me.

She bursts out in a loud laugh.

"Is that a way to greet a lady?" I told her, kind of pissed.

"What are you doing here like this? No pants today?" she said while still laughing.

She wasn't alone there when she walked in, there was also her friend Taehyun, a senior student of our Uni.

"I'm sorry, love. It's just that I've seen you do the walk of shame before, but it never gets old." she told me, finally calming down a little.

"Ha ha ha" I fake-laughed, obviously irritated.

"If more girls walking in our dorms like this in the morning, I guarantee you none of these guys would be late for class anymore."

Sakura and I picked Kazuha at orientation of my freshman year.
So she's been with us ever since.
None of us ever hooked up, and that's probably for the best, because I doubt we would be this close.
She's my age, by the way, and Sakura is older than us.

Currently she lives in this dorm.
But her best friends were moving out here to join her at school, so she's moving out to get an apartment next to Sakura and me.
We were all pretty exited when the apartment right next to us became available over the summer.

She has been slowly moving all her stuff in the last couple of weeks.

We've been trying to get her to move out of the dorm since she moved in.
It's annoying to come visit her in her dorm full of jerks.
These guys are fun to take to bed and drink with, but when you have to study or have a civil conversation, it's basically impossible.
Someone is always yelling, drinking or breaking something.

Sight

"So did you find the key?" Kazuha asked.

I felt the blonde's gaze on me and as we look eyes, it's like time as slowed up.

"Hello? Yunjin, I'm talking to you."

"Sorry. What did you say?" she asked with a hint of boredom in her tone.

"So, did you find the keys for our apartment? You came here to get then, didn't you?"

"Oh, the keys.."

"Actually.."

"I got distracted and forgot about them." she speaked while looking directly at me, making me feel so small in that gaze, but at the same time appreciated for some unknown reasons.

What is happening to me? I just met her.

~
.
.
.

685 words ❤️.