5.

"I found it.. Chaewon."
She said my name as if she was unsure if she could call me like that.
"Sure, since we're the same age, we can drop the formalities."

"Mmh.. alright. I'm going to grab some ice for your wound."

--

This apartment never ceases to amaze me.

Even thought I have come often in the past months to help Kazuha with the move, I never stopped admiring this loft.

Kazuha's family is wealthy, but I believe that if Yun and her brother can afford a loft like this, they are not doing too badly either.

This loft, located on the top floor of our building, belonged to a surveyor and is the only loft in our condo.

"I was wondering why Kazuha calls you Chae."

"Is it your nickname?"

"Well, actually it's my official, everyone calls me Chae"
I said.

"People around me gave me this nickname by saying that it's much quick and easier to pronounce (체). They said it sounded prettier."

"But I don't hate having Chaewon as a name, it's unique."

"Everyone calls me Chae, so I'm used to being called that, no one calls me Chaewon anymore."

"Interesting" She said while picking up the ice from the medic kit.

"You can call me Chae too."

"Can I call you Chaewon? I like your name." she said smiling.

"Do as you wish, it's the same to me." I said, with a hint of nervousness to my voice.

"Chaewon, lovely name, isn't it?"

"..."

It feels weird being called by that name, especially by her.

"I'm going to apply ice to the bruised area, it can help reduce inflammation and numb the wound, providing pain relief." she said while appying the ice.

"Chaewon, what are you graduating in?"

"BA in journalism, and you?"

"In fine arts, I want to become a professional artist."

"Oh really?" I asked, amazed.

"Yeah, I just got a job at the local arts studio as an assistant in the evenings, a couple nights a week, and well, I'll be mostly running commissions for the lead teacher. I guess I will have a few private classes where I teach some basics in painting, so while they learn I can practice." she said, with her eyes pratically sparkling.

She really does like what she's doing, that's cute.

"That's so cool! What type of painting do you draw?"

" Most of the time I do portraits, but I'm willing to draw everything."

"You draw everything uh?"

"Also those potentially risquè? If you know what I mean" I said, teasing her.

She looked at me and then smirked.

"Oh, I think I can guess what you mean." She said as she winked at me.

She didn't answer my question, instead she sent a sexy winck right at me that would basically melt the panties off any living, breathing human.
I was just joking around, but now...
The sexual tension is thick between us.

Three times with Huh Yunjin would be fenomenal.
Or should I say will be fenomenal, because at this point...
How can I live right next to this gorgeous person.. And not have a little fun in the meantime?
I thought while leaning in and entering in her comfort zone.

~
.
.
.
.
.

Hi guys, how are y'all? Hope you're doing all right.
This chapter is really short, I know, forgive me lmao. But tomorrow I have a test so I kinda don't have time (italian highschool really suck fr)
So I will be trying to atleast for now update some short chapters everyday.

Byee :) ♥️ 

.

593 words ❤️.