3.

~

Chae's pov:

Wait, what did she just say?

"What..?" asked Kazuha confused.

"Don't worry, I'm going to get them now." 'Yunjin' says.

"Where did you say the keys were?"

"Nah, forget it, just take my keys." Kazuha told her as she gives them.
"And you." she starts while directing her gaze towards me "Really, why no pants today? Lol."

"Well.."

"I thought I would try something new today, y'know like, spile life up a little, keep you on your toes.. Besides, someone thought it was a genius idea to spill some kind of sticky drink on my clothes."
I say sarcastically while grimacing at the pile of clothes, and God know what.
"And all of Yeonjun's clothes smell like sweat, cheese, and I don't even want to think about what else, so here I am, trying to get to Sakura's car for more clothes with my dignity intact."

"Damn, Chae, you're killing me" She said while laughing at my misery.
"Please come visit tonight, I'll go buy your favorite beer and chicken."
She's like a sister to me, but she clearly has no qualms over me showing off my goods to complete strangers.
"By the way, this is Huh Yunjin, one of the friends I've told you that was transferring out here from back home."

"You'll meet her brother Johnny later, they're both moving into the apartment with me."
So her name is Huh Yunjin.. Wow, do I know how to make first impressions.

Sigh

"Great, so we'll be neighbors, I'm Kim Chaewon." I said extending my hand to her.
"It was nice to meet you, but hopefully you can forget this was your first impression of me and we can meet again." I continued as she took my hand. And I took that occasion to come closer to her and whisper "While I'm clothed."

"My first impression was not the best, so let's forget what you saw and start fresh."
She smirked,and stepped closer.

"Wait-" she leaned in to whisper into my ear.
"I'm sure as hell I'll never forget this moment, meeting you like this."

"It's nice to know I'll have a hot neighbor."

I'm genuienly shocked.

No only does she have that deep sexy voice, but she just called me hot.

That was my signal to get out of here.

----

Seoul, outside of the dorm in Hongdae.

~Chae's pov:

"Alright well, Kazuha, don't forget we have journalism in thirthy minutes."

"Don't be late, and if you get there before me, please save me a seat."
I pleaded with her.

"Sure, we're ordering a coffe and something to eat, do you want anything?"

"Oh really, I'd-" I was about to speak when I saw Yunjin coming out too.

"No thank you, I gotta go now." I said, feeling a little embarassed again about what happened earlier today.
I'm usually a pretty outgoing person when it comes to meeting new people, but in this case, the situation is a little bit too awkward for me to not want to run away from it.

"Wait, where are you going? No coffee?" Soobin asked me, probably a little confused by my behaviour.
"Home, and no thank you"

I greeted Kazuha, but before she could respond, I headed to the car, not wanting to face Yunjin out of embarassment.

"Is your friend leaving already? She left her phone here." Yunjin said.

"What? Oh damn.."

"Please, can you bring it to her she''s heading to our apartment tho, if you go with her she'll give you a ride" Soobin stated.

"Mmh, okay."

--

As I finally arrived to my car, I couldn't help but think.

I hated that awkward first day dance you do when you have no idea where to sit, walking into a new classroom.

It throws me off and makes me not feel in control.

That's why I always make sure Soobin saves a seat for me.

Soobin and I are both majoring in journalism, so we typically have the majority of our classes together.

When i got to my vehicle I found out Sakura's emergency sundress wasn't there, but I fortunately had my neighbour's jacket on, so I wasn't going home completely naked.
I breathed a sigh of relief.

Huh Yunjin.

Good grief, the girl was hot.
She must be a model or something.

Her hair was long in a warm bright color with a few natural highlights spread throught it, her legs appeared long and the black jeans she was wearing were hugging her perfectly.
Everything made her wolfy eyes pop up.

Damn, her jacket smelled good too..

The fragrance was unique.
Expensive, exotic but also very delicate and elegant, just like her.

Oh God, what am I doing, I'm here inhaling my neighbor's jacket.

If someone sees me, they'll think I'm some weird pervert.

Hahaha... What if she sees me, with those eyes..

*knock* *knock*

Shit.

~
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hi there, yah it's me, the author. I hope that whoever is reading this story is enjoying it. Please do let me know if i made any spelling mistake, english it's not my first language (I'm actually italian) :').
Bye ♥️.

.

852 words ♥.