11.

Later that week, Yunjin and I were hanging out at her kitchen table, comparing notes for our foreign language studies.
I found out we had art history together as well.
Studying with her was quite fun. We often veered off topic and started joking around or chatting.

"Are you girls doing anything tonight?" she asked.

"I don't think Sakura and I have plans, but I have to work after my class, I'll be home late tonight. What about you, Yun?"

"I don't have plans for tonight either." she said. "But I'm not sure what plans my brother and Kazuha have made. We'll see."

"I'll probably head straight back to bed after work." I stated, while looking at my notes on the computer.

"By the way, what is your job?"

"I'm doing a part-time job here nearby, at the convenience store."

"Cool."

"Nothing so glamorous like yours." I said, laughing a little.

--

When I came back from work, I sat down the couch and realised Sakura wasn't home.
Our apartment was pretty decent.
I don't think any other UNI kids live here, expect for me and my friends.
Sakura usually shouts for me when she hears me walking in.

*Bzzt bzzt*

-

Sakura:

I'm at Zuha's place, we're all here.

Come upstairs when you get here, we're watching movies.

-

I was exausted.

All I wanted was a shower and my bed.

But i thought I shoud atleast go upstairs and say hi to everyone.

After slipping into my slippers, I changed into something more comfortable and walked upstairs.

When I walked into their place, I saw them all sitting in the pitch dark watching squid game.

I could barely see all their faces.

I noticed Sakura and Kazuha were sitting on the sofa together, while Yunjin was on the carpet nexto to Sakura.

"Hey Chae." Sakura and Zuha said at the same time.

I figured that if we were going to be cuddling together, the person I wanted to sit next to was Yunjin.
I sat down next to what i figured out was her and turned my head towards her.

"Hey beauty, long time no see, thanks again for the notes."
I leaned in close to whisper in her ear so that others wouldn't hear what I was saying.

"Oh and thanks for the ride home as well."
While leaning in, I took a sample of her scent, and it took me an extra secon to find out..
This person was not Yunjin.

"Well, hello there to you too gorgeous." The boy I accidentally mistook for Yunjin said.
"I would love to see you anytime, but trust me, I think I would remember if I gave you a ride and that is something I don't remember doing."

"Ehn ehm"
Suddenly, Yunjin appears out of nowhere behind me.

"I think you were looking for me?" she was obvoiusly frustrated.
I blushed, out of embarassment.
But wait..

"Hi there, I'm Johnny" 
Johnny..?
He too had long blond bleached hair.
And looking up close, I then realised he was almost identical to Yunjin.

Twins?!

"You have a fricking brother that looks identical to you Yunjin-ah! Why didn't you tell me? How have I been down the hall and never known there was a male version of you!"
I said looking at her, still feeling embarassed.

"Not true, I'm prettier." she said while moving her hair aside in a sassy kind of way.
They look so much alike, but what I could notice so far was that Johnny didn't have the sex god voice like Yunjin was blessed with.

"Chae, so what if they look alike? They're siblings, it's not a big deal" Kazuha said still watching the TV.
"We are watching a movie, and you guys are being too loud."

"Excuse me Kazuha, but my life just got a little more amazing here."
I said while giving him a side-eye.
"Oh and Sakura-unnie, next time a little heads up would be awesome. You know, just a little message saying 'oh by the way when you get here there will be two almost identical siblings, don't mix them up' like that, no big deal!"

"I would not have missed this reaction for the world. I mean, what a way to introduce yourself to Johnny."
Sakura said to me, trying to unsuccessfully hide a chuckle.

"Trust me, my introduction was a thousand times better." Yunjin remarked.
I really want to dig myself a hole and never get out of there.

--

Once everyone settled down and got back into the movie again, we ordered chimaek.
*chimaek refeers to a combination of chicken and beer*

After a can of beer, I decided to sit down next to Yunjin on the sofa.
I secretly looked at her, and she seemed a little frustrated.

"Chae, you're very welcome to come back down here next to me. I thought we were getting pretty cozy." Johnny said.
I looked at him. And then I felt an arm around my waist, "She's good right here where she is" Yunjin said to her brother.
Her reaction took me by surprise, but at the same time, it pleased me.
It was a strange feeling to admit.

"You smeel like cigarettes and plastic packaging." Yunjin said.

"That happend when you work in a late night shift at a convenience store." I replied, while making myself more comfortable in her embrace.
Unlike me, she smelled delicious, freshly showered.
I tried to silently take in her scent, but I think she knew what I was doing, again.
The fact that she caught me embarassed me a little..
..But not too much, probably because of the alcohol.

I felt good in her arms.
My head slowly drifted down to her lap, as the series went on.
I didn't even care about what we were watching.
In that moment, the movie was nothing more that background noise to me, and my thoughts were focused entirely on Yunjin.

As I rested my head on her lap, I felt something in my heart.
Being so close to her, I knew that this was special, and I didn't want it to end.
Then, as if she could sense my thoughts, her hands started running throught my hair. Her fingers started massaging my scalps, sending shivers down my spine.
The gentle touch of her hands was like a balm to my soul, it felt amazing.
As her fingers worked their magic, I closed my eyes, and before I knew it I drifted off to sleep. With her fingers still gently massaging my scalp.
When I reopened my eyes, I was disoriented, and my head was spinning.

But what I saw in front of me was even more bewildering...
I was in my bed, under the blankets, and with me was Yunjin too.

What on earth was going on?!

~

.
.
.
.
.

1150 words ♥️