12.

I couldn't believe it.

There I was, lying on my bed with Yunjin.

I looked around my room to see if anything had changed.
The last thing I remember was falling asleep during the movie, but I couldn't remember anything else.
I had drunk too much and still felt dizzy, and my head was spinning.

I shouldn't have drank so much, why did I do that? This is so embarassing...

I then looked at her. She looked so beautifuk, and I couldn't help but feel drawn to her.

I took a deep breath and mustered uo all the courage to speak.

"Yun.. Are you awake?"
I whispered, my voice barely audible.

The room fell into an endless silence.

Suddenly, she opened her eyes, fixing her gaze on me.
She didn't respond to my question immediately. Instead, she looked at me for what seemed an eternity.
I could feel my heart racing as I waited for her to say something.

"Yes, I'm awake."

"Why are you in my bed..? I can’t remember anything."

She then bursted out laughing.
"You asked me to stay, I didn't want to leave you here alone, since you begged me."

"You seemed really drunk."
She then started moking me
"Please, don't go Yuuuun...You were quite cute not gonna lie" she said chuckling.
A mixture of relief and embarassment washed over me as I realised I hadn't completely made a fool of myself in front of her.
She had a way of making everything so lighthearted.. Even when I was feeling anxious and confused.

"You're so pretty-" I blurted out before I could stop myself.
".. I'm sorry.. I don't know what came over me. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

"It's okay." she said. She then leaned closer in, our foreheads were pratically touching by now.
"You're still a bit warm."
She said, touching my cheek.
I felt a rush of desire coming throught my body. My heart racing and my palms sweating as i gazed into her eyes, her face was so close to mine.

Her lips too...

As my mind raced, my thoughts grew increasingly audacious.
All I could think of, was the desire to feel the softness of her lips against mine to taste the sweetness of her breath...

She then sat up on the bed, and while looking at me directly in the eyes, she said "Let me get you a glass of water, to help you sober up."

At that, I snapped and pulled her on the bed again, before going on top of her, with my hands on her shoulders.

"Why..? Why do you always treat me with such care and kindness..?" My heart felt heavy as I confessed these thoughts to her.
"It's driving me crazy. You have previously rejected me, so what do you want from me now, Yunjin?"
I said, almost screaming. My tone was holding almost a hind of desperation.
"Your behavoiur is confusing me.."

Her gaze was intense, and for a moment i felt like I was drowning in a sea of emotions.
My cheeks burned as I spoke, feeling like i was talking without thinking.

Her expression gave nothing away..

It was as if she was a looked book, and I didn't have the key to decipher her thoughts.

"Goddamn, sorry, this is not typicall of me.." I said, chuckling a little and sitting up on her lap.
"Argh, I think I'm a bit drunk.."

I felt like I was rambling and making a fool of myself.

What was I thinking..

That had been such a waste of time, and had gone completely against my beliefs.
I had to snap out of that obsession and re-prioritize my life.

But then, as I was about to get up..

I felt a hand on the back of my neck, pulling me down and taking me closer to her body. Our noses were almost touching.

For a moment i thought she was going to kiss me, but then she spoke softly.
"I like you too, Chaewon."
She said. Her eyes almost seemed darker as she spoke.

She then leaned in, and finally I felt her lips touching mine.
The kiss was unlike anything I had ever experienced before.
Her lips were soft, warm. I like her taste...
I had never felt this way before, and i've never wanted someone like this before.

As we broke the kiss, she sat up with me still on her lap, to then switch out position, and be on top of me.

She then kissed me again, this time roughly, as I felt her tongue dancing into my mouth I left out a whimper.
After what felt like a minute, we had to separate to breathe.

Then she lowered herself and started attacking my neck with kisses and bites all over. It seemed like she intended to leave a mark.

"Please, do touch me, Yunjin.."

I wanted to make her feel my body and how much I craved for her.

~

.
.
.

915 words ♥️