4.

"WAHH"
Shit, what is she doing here?

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to scare you, are you okay?"
Fuuuuck, how long has she been here??!
What's wrong with me? Why was I inhaling her jacket.. Oh my God..
I need to say something, She'll think I'm some kind of a weirdo! Think, think Chaewon!
"I have allergy problems, I was blowing my nose."

"Uhh... on my jacket?"
What did I just say...?

"Umm.."
She's speechless, and so am I.
I'm an idiot, I know.
"Haha.. I will wash it and sanitize it before I return it to you."
Universe please just swallow me into the ground right now.
I want to disappear, this is so embarassing.

"..By the way, why are you here?" I ask, trying to change the topic and distract myself from from my idiocity.

"I think you forgot you phone, is this yours?"

"Oh yes, thank you."

"And.. I was wondering if you could give me a ride to home, since we're going to the same place."

--

*stops*

"All right, here we are." I said with a little sigh of relief.
What a day.. And it hasn't even started.

Hm?

Where did she go?

As I was asking myself that, I hear the driver's door opening, and there she was.
She kneed down and put her shoes on my feet (my hurt feet).

"Here, take my shoes so your feet are protected." she said.
"So the wound on your foot won't get dirty.. I saw it earlier, it was really bothering you while you were standing, wasn't it?"

"It must hurt walking barefoot with a wound like this."

"No no, it's okay." I said.

"But what about you? I can walk without shoes thought, it's a short walk to our apartment" I then added.

"No, not with that cut on your foot, and I'm wearing socks, so I'm fine, don't worry."

"But.."

"Or you prefer being picked up and carried by me?" She said while smirking.
At that, I instantly got up and started walking.
"I'll take the shoes, come on, let's go."

"Hm, is that so?" she whispered under her breath.

"What?"

"Oh nothing, let's go."

--

"How can Sakura not be at home in an emergency like this? I have class in thirthy minutes and I need to get ready and take a shower as soon as possible!" I said, as I was getting more nervous.

"Where are your keys?" asks the blonde girl beside me.

"I forgot them, they are in my room."

"And unfortunately I don't remember the pass-code because I mainly use the smart keys."

"Hm.."

"I heard that it's possible to take some classes online in a live format, but I don't know if journalism is part of this program. You can check it on the school's website."

"Sigh.. I know about that, but my laptop is in my bedroom too.."

"Come to my apartment."
Wait what?

"You can follow your morning classes in my apartment using my laptop, you can also get ready and take a shower there, I'll lend you some of my clothes."

"Oh my god.. Thank you so much, you're my saviour!! I swear I'll pay you back!" I said while bowing down multiple times.

"No problem" she chuckled a little.

--

At Yun's apartment

I really needed a shower, I guess the hot water running down my body helped me to loosen up a little.

*knock* *knock*

"Yeah?"

"I'll leave the clothes out here, in front of the door, you can get them when you finish."

"Okayy, thanks."

--

Mh, that was refreshing.

I feel much better, finally I can start off on the right foot.
I really needed a shower.
This t-shirt that I'm wearing belongs to Sera, I feel embarassed about what happened before, this time i don't dare sniff it.

"All done? I left my laptop on the coffee table, I'll be staying at home all morning to organize and clean up a few things. Let me know if you need anything else."
Yunjin putted on a white shirt and a pair of baggy pants..

The glasses she is wearing suits her.
Dressed like that she seems so cute to me.
"Uh, thank you for your help."

"No problem."
As I was walking dow the stairs I tripped on my hurt foot, and as I was about to fall like a sack of potatoes i felt a hand holding me up.

"Ack!"

"Are you okay?"

Damn it. It hurts like hell.

---

Hi guys, so yeah, I know the chapter is kinda short, so I decided that I would do a little presentation (if you could call that) of the two protagonists of the story :).

Name
Kim Chaewon

Nickname
Chae

Degree
BA in Art (journalism)

Likes
Coffee, smoking (ik it's bad for ur health but it's for the plot lmao)

Dislikes
Cheaters, her ex, lies, sweet things

Comments
Chaewon is often seen as a manipulative and misteriour girl, earning her a bad reputation.
However, the reality is just that she is simply true to herself and her introspective personality.
She doesn't shy away from conflict and can surprise others with her boldness and honesty.

Loyalty is really important to Chaewon, so once her trust is broken, it can be lost forever.

Despite the criticism she may recieve, Chaewon remains true to her own values and beliefs.

~~

Name
Huh Yunjin

Nickname
Yun

Degree
Fine arts junior student

Likes
Basketball, painting, lollipops and black tea

Dislikes
Unknown

Comments
Yunjin is a reserved and responsible girl, driven to produce her best work in an organized and disciplined manner.
Although she is goal-oriented and strives for perfection, she is not one to be overly critical of herself or others for present and past mistakes.

Yunjin takes relationship seriously and values her time.
She is commited to doing her best, and has a boundless ambition and incredible work ethic.

.
.
.

988 words

16/01/2024

♥️