13.

Warning:this episode contains kind of explicit things, If you feel uncomfortable feel free to skip.

I will sign up with (⚠️) where the smut part ends

----⚠️----

My head was still spinning, I had drunk way too much.. But my body was on fire.

Yunjin leaned closer, her warm breath on my neck, as she held my wrists up my head.
I could hear my heart racing and my own whimpers contrasting with the silence of the room, as she wandered her hands down my body..

She was feeling my curves.

Exploring every inch of me..

I was the only one naked, whuke she was still full clothed.
"Why don't you get rid of your clothes too..?"

"Tonight this is only about you, darling." she said, brushing her hand on my lower part.
At that, a strangled sound left my mouth.
"It's really hard to contain myself when I'm with you, Chaewon... Damn hard."

"Then don't." I responded while pulling her closer into another kiss.
This time it was more impatient, more hurried.

"I want more of you, Yun.."

As I said that, I felt her teasing me before plugging two fingers in.
I left out a loud moan as I felt her penetrating me, pushing her finger in and out in a soft motion.
"Damn, you're thight."

I couldn't respond, as the only things that were leaving my mouth were whimpers and moans.
"Mh.. Yun, please-" I interrupted myself with another moan, when she started playing with my breasts.

"Please what?" she said smirking, God. This woman will be the end of me.

"S-stop teasing" I said. It came out more like a pleas than a demanding.

"All right, darling." Oh. Only her voice was already driving me to the edge.
She started going faster and started moving her thumb in a circling motion on my part.
I became a moaning mess, so much that I would be impressed in I didn't actually woke up anyone in the building.

I felt my walls clench around her finger, as i started to finally build up.

And then, I finally released my load all over the blankets and her hand. Fuck, I will probably have to wash those. But now I don't and won't care.

"Good girl." she said leaving a soft kiss on my lips.
Then, as the climax hit me, I started to feel more sleepy, and I started drifting off.

----⚠️----

Bzzt bzzt

Mh? Is it already morning?

"Fuck, my head hurts so much.." I said to myself whilegetting up and going to the bathroom.

I washed my face, and then, as my vision cleared out, I saw myself.
An hickey? Wait.

OH. MY. GOD.

That was not a dream last night!

I rushed into my room to see if she was still there.
"Yun-" oh. She left.

I jumped into a quick, hot shower because I had class in two hours.
I couldn't believe it about last night.
It felt surreal, and at the same time was amazing.
Althought I couldn't remember much, I knew for sure that Yunjin's hands were incredible.
I know it sounds selfish, but if only I could get her to do it every night. I would never have any sleepless nights again.
As I washed myself, I saw something black coming off my arm.
"What's with the black stain..?"

"You're beautiful even when you snore."

I knew this handwriting.

I saw it every day on my notes.

Yunjin has written on my arm last night when I fell asleep.

Oh God.. We slept together and she heard..

Nah.

I'm pretty sure I didn't really snore...
Usually people tell you this kind of things when you sleep with them.

As I turned off the water, I started to dry myself off as I lookeg one more time at my image in the mirror.
Yeah, I'll probably have to put on some clothes to cover that up.

--

As I got to the kitchen, I heard someone moving plates and stuff.

"Woah, that looks yummy!" I said, almost drooling looking at what Sakura was cooking.
She directed her gaze towards me, smiling as she spoke, "Oh, good morning Chae."

"Morning" I said waving my hand a little.

"How was last night?"

"What?" I said surprised.
Why was she asking me such question? Don't tell me she knows something..
"Oh yeah, I was wiped last night. I don't remember anything, not even walking on my own room to go to bed. Thanks for setting me the alarm by the way." I said all in one breath with my eyes closed.

"Oh, come on don't play dumb."
I reopened my eyes and I saw her smirking.

"Yunjin carried you down here and put you in bed, she covered you up and everything."
And then she added, "Oh and this morning I saw her coming out off your room." she completed her sentence laughing, teasing me while I was blushing, kind of ashamed.

"She even asked me in you needed to be up at a certain hour this morning.. So she could set the alarm on your phone."

"Really?" I was pretty impressed.

"She was so sweet. You didn't seem to mind either last night, with your hands wrapped around her neck and your face buried into her shoulder. Soo.. Did something happened last night?"

"We just slept, nothing more." I said, hoping she wouldn't ask anything else.
"Oh, but didn't you say that you didn't remember anything? What a liar you are Chae-ah." she said teasing me more.

"Shut up." I said chuckling a little.
I shouldn't have let myself get so comfortable in her arms last night.
"By the way, you didn't hear me snoring, did you?"

"No, I don't think you did." I knew it!

"She seemed to be happy carrying you and sleeping with you. Did you know she calls you only Chaewon? How did she even know that's your name?"

"She asked me and I told her, but how do you know she calls me like that?"

"Oh yeah, I forgot. This morning she saw your textbook on the side table and she said she was going to borrow it to study."

"She asked, 'can you let Chaewon know that I borrowed it?' I didn't even realised she called you like that until she left.

"Wait, I hope I didn't miss anything that we were supposed to study then. By the way, I have to go now. I have a test in one hour unnie."
I said picking up my jacket.
"Wait, can you go to Kazuha's apartment for me? I forgot my bag there, and I have an early class too."

"We can go together, I'll drive."  she said.

"Mmh okay, no problem. Come get me when you're leaving.

~

.
.
.

Hi guys, as you can see, I did done a lot of editing of the whole scene, so if some comments don't match up with the story, thats why.
I do promise that I will update this story and won't leave it unfinished, bye :>

1281 words ♥️