9.

By lunchtime, Kazuha had caught up to me right outside of the cafeteria.
We went trought the serving line together.

The school cafeteria was packed with students, so there was definetly no free seats for us.
However, since Kazuha is part of the basketball team, she had a wide variety of friends. We could have joined them at their table.
"Let's go see if there are any seats on the cafeteria's C side. I think some of my friends might be there."
She said.

"Okay."

"Chae-ah!" I heard someone calling out to me. It was Sakura.

"Guys, here. We have saved two seats for you."
Sakura and Yeonjun sunbae were sitting at the table, waiting for us.

Sakura is my best friend, we usually have lunch together, but I didn't know she would stay for lunch today.
When I approached the seat next to her, I was abruptly grabbed by the arm and trown on Yeonjun's lap.
I kind of grimaced as he laughed.

"I liked you in my bed yesterday~" he whispered in a low tone.
He then put his hands around my waist, just underneath my shirt.
I onestly felt disgusted.

"Sunbae.." I warned him.
Sakura was laughing at Yeonjun's barbaristic tactics,while Kazuha just seemed uninterested.

"It's not funny." I whispered to Sakura.

"Sunbae, it's too hard to eat like this."
I said in frustration.

And when I tried to scoot down onto the bench next to him..
I noticed Yunjin come in and sit down in front of us.

"Oh Yunjin, here you are, I thought you were lost! You didn't answer my calls!" Sakura said in a questioning tone.

"Sorry, the serving line was very long ans there was a  lot of noise so I didn't hear my phone ringing." She said.

She was wearing a black hat.

I couldn't really see her expression, but I was sure she was staring right at Yeonjun and me.

All of a sudden, the last thing I wanted to be doing was sitting on Yeonjun's lap.

I was looking at Yun.
"Maybe next week? I'll call the courier later."
But she was talking to Kazuha about furniture they were having delivered later.

Then Yeonjun leaned over and whispered into my ear.
"Stop staring at her, I heard she's a half version of you, she doesn't settle down."

"Although I'm hoping I could change that about you."
Ok,this was exactly why I needed to stop letting this dude touch me.
Because he thinks he can convince me to change my fucking rules for him.

No one will convince me of that.

Definetly not him.

I needed to get away from this pig.
"Don't fucking touch me... Leave me alone!" I was serious in that moment.
His behaviour was scaring me.

I didn't like to be in this territory, where people started thinking you were in a relationship and they expected it from you.
"But-"

"Didn't you hear what she said? Just leave her alone, are you a perv or what?" Sakura came to my defence trying to help me.

"Chae, drive my car. I still have two more classes, you can go first if you want, Kazuha will give me a ride."

"Don't stress, unnie" I said to Sakura.

"I'll be okay, I don't mind walking."
I said, grabbing my backpack.

"Besides, if I decide I don't want to walk, the UNI added that bus that stops right outside of our apartment."

"I just need to go home, see you later."

"I'll talk to you at home tonight, okay?" she said.

I nodded and waved goodbye to the rest of the table.
I tossed my entire meal on the way out the door.

--

~Yunjin's pov:

That definetly did not seemed right at all.

I don't know what's the relationship between her and Yeonjun, but even if at first glance it might have been looked like they were actually a thing, Chaewon clearly was uncomfortable the whole time she was with him.

Maybe I should just try to go to her?

Okay forget it, I' ll just do it.

"Hey Yunjin, where are you going?" Sakura asked me as I got up and started packing up my things.

"You haven't even started eating yet and you're already leaving?"

"Yeah, sorry. I just remembered that I have something to do."

"Oh, and feel free to have my lunch too if you want."

I said, going out of the cafeteria.

I don't know how to explain it, but I just feek the urge to get close to her.

I hate how that guy was treating her at the table, was he even paying attention on how idiotic he was being, or is he just stupid?

As I was deep in thoughts, I reached outside of the building.

---

~Chae's pov:

I didn't know if I was going to walk home or ride the bus yet.

I still had to walk across the uni, so I guess I would decide when I got there.

I didn't get more than twenty feet when I heard someone jogging up behind me.

If this is Yeonjun, I will seriously loose my manners and go crazy on him.

"Chaewon wait up!"

It was her.

~

.
.
.
.
.

871 words ♥️.