chapter 13: Silent night

It's been a hard week for Bumblebee and hot rod. They had to bury their bother cheetor and say their goodbyes.

He is in a better place, bee hot rod said as he was looking down at cheetor's grave, it's not fair he didn't deserve to die he should still be alive Bumblebee said, a lest he at peace Bumblebee that's more than we have hot rod said as he was heading back to the trenches.

*Autobot trench*

As Bumblebee and hot rod headed back to the trenches, they heard shouting and gunfire. That the hell is going on. Hot Rod said as he and Bumblebee headed to the front line. Once the two autobots made it to the front line, they sew a group of autobot soldiers giving cover fire out into no bot's land. What's going on out there, Bumblebee asks one of the soldiers, "I don't know, sir, one minute were watching the front line, and the next minute a decepticon running through no bot's land shouting he is an autobot the soldier said bumblebee thanks the mech and takes a look for himself, he clearly sees an decepticon running towards them waveing the autobot flag. Then, an artillery shell lands next to the decepticon, and he disappeared. This confused the autobots because they didn't see the decepticon die. As the autobots are coming up with theories, an autobot officer approaches the front line troops, Bumblebee, hot rod, and the rest of the autobot troops stand at attendance, that decepticon you saw out there is an autobot spy, his name is mirage and he is carrying important information that is crucial to the war effort so I need five volun-before the officer could finish his sentence Bumblebee and hot rod step forward, the officer surprised at first, salutes the two bots for their bravery I still need three more volunteers the officer commands after three more autobots steps forward the officer tells them that they will be heading into no bot's land at night to retrieve the information.

*A few hours later*

The autobot officer and his five volunteers are quietly walking through no bot's land, with a thick fog covering the battlefield and the autobots staying as low to the ground as possible they felt confident that they will find the information with no casualties, as the autobots are searching for the information they start to hear noise approach them, the autobots aim their guns at the direction of the noise. The fog clears revealing five decepticons. Bumblebee was about to shoot the decepticons then the officer stops him, put your guns down if we shoot we are all dead so grab your bayonets and get ready to fight the officer whispered, the autobot put down their guns and grab their bayonets the decepticons do the same and now both sides are slowly approaching each other being carefull not to make any noise then hot rod tackles one of the decepticons and both sides start to attack each other, Bumblebee stabs one of the decepticons though the spark killing him instantly hot rod does the same, but the decepticons start to press their attack killing the volunteers, the officer jumps on one of the decepticons backs and stabs him throw the neck and the fourth decepticon is stab to death by Bumblebee and hot rod then both Bumblebee and hot rod are lifted of the ground and thrown across the battlefield causing a loud noise this causes lookout troops on both sides to aim their guns at no bot's land. The decepticon who throw bee an hot rod is an massive brute slowly approaching them with his bloody hamer ready to beat them to death with it the autobot officer sees this grabs this gun, aims it and fires it killing the brute. The sound of gunfire causes both sides to open fire killing the officer in the mix both Bumblebee and hot rod jump inside a crate only to find that someone is aiming a gun at them, the blue and white bot looks at them for a few seconds before relaxing I thought you two were decepticons the bot said, no were autobots are you mirage Bumblebee asked yes I am mirage says I would have gotten to the trench sooner if that blasted artillery shell didn't destroy my legs mirage sadly said we will carry you back to friendly lines hot rod said as he picks up mirage and starts climb out of the crater.

*Back at the autobots trench*

The decepticons are planning to attack the front line in two weeks mirage said we need to contact optimus and tell him of the situation prowl said their more we have a traitor in army's command giving the decepticons information about are wreak points and the kidnapping of one of are air commanders who was sent to kaon prison mirage says which air commander has been kidnapped Bumblebee ask windblade mirage follows up Bumblebee eyes go wide, wide in horror.