Chapter 14: Prisoner of war

Windblade slowly opened her optics, checking her surroundings. She was in a dark room, not remembering how she got their then the memories came flooding in. She and powerglide were sent by Jetfire to find the traitor in their ranks, but once they didn't find anything, powerglide offered windblade a drink, and everything went dark after that. Windblade blue optics went wide. That bastard drug me, he is going to pay for this windblade said angery then two guards came in her cell one was pointing a gun to her and the other a pair of cuffs.

*The commander centre*

Lord megaton isn't happy starscream you almost blow are spy cover soundwave said as he pet lazerbeack, who did tell Lord megaton that the prisoner is one of the autobots air commander's starscream asks nervous soundwave didn't say anything and continued to pet lazerbeack. Sir, the prisoner is in your chamber as ordered the guard commd to starscream.

*Starscream chamber*

Windblade was forced to sit on starscream couch. She was looking around to see if she could pick the lock on her cuffs when starscream entered the room. We'll hello there, aren't you a keeper starscream said all flirty, windblade made a gagging noise, starscream was annoyed and slapped windblade a cross the faceplate causing a small amount of energon to come out of her mouth. You better show me some respect, or I will do far worse than slap you starscream, said angery, windblade, look at starscream, and spat in his faceplate go to hell windblade said earning her another slap. You really should show me some respect it might be the only thing that keeps Bumblebee alive, starscream said, windblade look at him. The moment bee finds out that I have been kidnapped, he will be on his way and make you pay windblade told starscream. Starscream laughs and pin down windblade on the floor, then I better make this count as starscream takes his and windblade under armour off, windblade tries to fight him off but with her hands cuffed she was helpless to stop starscream having is way with her.