Chapter 21: coming home

Bumblebee was running though no bot's land as he was leading a group of autobot soldiers to take out a decepticon machine gun. Bumblebee was trying to keep his group together, but they started to fall one by one until it was just bumblebee left. Bumblebee kept running towards the machine gun, hoping to take it out, but Bumblebee never did as of the next second an artillery shell landed next to Bumblebee, causing him to black out. When Bumblebee woke up, he found that he was entangled in barbed wire he also felt a sharp pain in both his legs and his left hand that had been blow clean off by the artillery blast Bumblebee was in a lot of pain, energon rushing out of every wound on his body. When Bumblebee sewed something moving in the distance, he raised his right hand out.

Bumblebee:(In pain) help me

The figure started to move towards Bumblebee.

Bumblebee:(In pain) help me.... please

The figure stops in its tracks before turning back around.

Bumblebee:(In pain) Please... come back...no..no...AAAHHHHHHH

Bumblebee let out devastating scream before his vision turned to black.

Bumblebee wakes with a shock as he is breathing heavily.

Hot rod: Are you ok, bee?

Bumblebee: Yeah, it was just a nightmare

Bumblebee checks his surroundings, remembering that he was one a train to Iacon. After the battle of verdun was deemed a victory, optimus prime had aloud all autobots who had fought there a few weeks of leave to spend with their loved ones.

Hot rod: Do you want to talk about it... your nightmare

Bumblebee: No I rather not

Hot rod changed the subject

Hot rod: So did windblade say that she would meet you at the train station

Bumblebee:(smiling) Yeah, she did. I can't wait to see her, and I am spending every second of my leave with her

Hot rod: Well, with the hell we went through, we all deserve a little rest

Bumblebee: I couldn't agree more bother... I couldn't agree more

There was a massive crowd of cybertronians waiting outside of the Iacon train station. Many were friends or lovers of the soldiers. While the rest were military police and news reporters. Windblade was in the crowd. She had been relieved to hear that Bumblebee would be coming home for a few weeks, and she intends to spend every second with him.

Once the train arrived at Iacon station and the troops started to depart from the train, the civilians cheered, calling the soldiers' heroes and giving them energon beer. Some of the reporters were interviewing a couple of troops about their time on the front line.

Bumblebee and hot rod departed from the train.

Bumblebee: I can't see her to many civilians in the way

News reporter: OVER THERE... it's Bumblebee and hot rod quick. Let's get their statements

Bumblebee: great reporters that the last thing I want

Hot rod: Go find windblade bee. I will keep them off your back

Bumblebee, thanks his bother before heading deeper into the crowd to find windblade.

News reporter: Were he going

Hot rod: To meet his femme friend, so if you have questions, make it quick

News reporter: Yes... just give me a sec

News reporter turns towards the camera crew and starts to talk.