Chapter 5: The revolution has begun

It's been a year since Bumblebee and windblade got together, and a lot has happened. The first hot rod lost 50 Bob to cheetor, then chromia met a bot named ironhide. He looked big and scary, but he is a big softly, then after that, Bumblebee and windblade got their own place to live. Windblade and chromia goodbye were very formal and simple, but over at hot rod place, it was more dramatic.

Hot rod: (crying) Don't leave us bee

Bumblebee: (crying) I have to.... I'm sorry

Cheetor: (crying) Don't forget us

Bumblebee: (crying) I won't, I promise

Yeah, so that happened, but things are going to get worse. The cybertronians who have been in a class system since the war for independence against the quintesson ended, and many cybertronians set up movements to try and end the class system, but the cybertronian government were ruthless and cracked down on these movements before they could get started, many cybertronians who were in the movements where exiled or worse executed for treason against cyberton. But there was one movement that the cybertronian government couldn't crack down on, the movement started by Alpha trion and is two students optimus and megaton.

Optimus was once a data clerk in Iacon City who used to go by the name of orion pax. Optimus and many cybertronians hated the class system and joined Alpha trion movement. Megaton used to work in the energon mines, but after killing a guard in self-defense megaton,was sent to the gladiator pits as punishment, but in the pits, megaton gathered a following of cybertronians and fought for equal rights for all cybertronians megaton would later join Alpha trion movement and would befriend optimus seeing him as a bother.

Fellow cybertronians, we all know why we are there. we want the class system gone and an equal cyberton for all Alpha trion shouted, getting a lot of cheers. He's right, bee if this march is a success we won't be judge for are love windblade said with hope in her voice. This made Bumblebee smile turned into sadness ever since him and windblade got together. Other cybertronians treated them like second class citizens. They were not allowed to go and drink in the same bar or be seen in public all because windblade is from the planet caminus, which used to be a cybertronian colony, but during the rust plague caminus cut itself off from cyberton and the cybertronians sew this as cowardly and act of brayal meaning any caminus citizens standard on cyberton were treated harshly, and seening how windblade was been treated Bumblebee joined Alpha trion movement to give this femmebot rights she deserves. Yeah, me to babe Bumblebee said, looking at windblade, but whatever happens, I will always love you, I know windblade said as they both kissed. Listen up, this is the plan optimus said with authority we are going to split into two groups my and megaton group will march to the court house and the main group lead by Alpha trion will march to the main government building, remember this is a peaceful march so no fighting the authorities OK let's go.

*Near the main government building*
FORM UP Alpha trion shouted remember we are stronger together then alone... TILL ALL ARE ONE. Alpha trion shouted, "TILL ALL ARE ONE! Everyone shouted, and they started their march both Bumblebee and windblade held hands hopeful that the march goes well, as they appear near the building the government authorities were waiting for them, Alpha trion held out his hand to sign to the group to stop. TURN AROUND NOW OR WE WILL OPEN FIRE one of the officers shouted, THIS IS A PEACEFUL MARCH WE POSE NO THREAT Alpha trion shouted, TURN AROUND NOW THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING the officer shout. The group stood there in silence, the officer looked to his troops and said they made their choice FIRE. The authorities started to shoot at the group killing many Alpha trion was gun down by the authorities as Bumblebee and windblade ran for their life's they hid in an allway while the authorities haunted and killed the group one by one, windblade started to cry Bumblebee held her tight try to comfort her. They killed them bee they killed them windblade cried into bee's chest, I know but I won't let them hurt you I promise bee said holding windblade tightly after a couple of hours hiding Bumblebee and windblade get into their vehicle mode and sped to HQ hoping the other group were OK.