Chapter Six: Out of luck

I'm all alone with no one to save me. I guess in out of luck. "So were is you superman brother? Oh wait he is in the hospital." Bob said taking a sip from his flask. I was scared but I don't care anymore "Go to hell Bob!". Bob snickered "Oh don't be that way". The other Socs circled around us so I have no way to escape. "No one is around to help you." Bob said pushing the hair out of my face. "DONT TOUCH ME!" I said trying to back up but backing into the guy behind me. "Oh don't be like that." Bob said looking at the other guys
       With in a flash I was on the ground and Bob was on top of me, and they guys were holding me down. I know what he is going to do to me either kill me or worse rape me. I screamed "HELP!SOMEONE HELP ME !" No one answered I closed my eyes because I was scared and did not know what to do. I squirmed  around as Bob tried to unbutton my pants, he stopped.
     I opened my eyes and saw Ponyboy come running, he was out numbered this was not good. Why did he come after me after I snapped at him? Why did it take him so long? Bob and the other guys got off me and walked over to Ponyboy "Oh look it's a dirty greaser come to save this little tramp." I was scoffed he called me a tramp? Has he not seen the girls around here?, "Leave her alone." Ponyboy said trying to be my knight in shining armor. "What you going to do about it cry to your mommy? Oops sorry she's dead." Bob said with a sinister smirk. That was an evil this to say, Ponyboy's face was like stone with no emotion. I got up slowly from the ground and bob turned around "Get back on the ground I'm not done with you yet!" and pushed me back down.
       Two-bit and Johnny came running. "Leave them alone Bob." Two-bit said pulling out his 'baby' his black handled switch blade. I stood back up again thinking they would leave but Bob turned around and walked over to me, "I thought I told you to stay on the ground" Bob said pushing me down again and I hit my head on the concrete. And next thing I know everything goes black.