Prologue

"G√@π  ¥. B√&&h@ requests your presence."

"I am coming."

- - - -

"I am here."

"Good! G√@π  ¥, I have a feeling that they might need some extra help."

"Really? As far as I'm aware, they seem to be doing well. Why do you think that they may need assistance?"

"Something is coming, I don't know what, but they will need the extra hands when it does."

"I am ready to help them when the time comes."

"As much as I appreciate your efforts and ade to their adventures, I fear we may need the help from another place."

"Forgive me if this seems rather oblivious but, what is there to fear about doing that?"

"The one who can help them isn't from this world. So this change will affect them quite a bit."

" 'isn't from this world' ? What do you mean?"

"I am assigning you the task of finding one who can grow to fulfill these needs when the time comes."

*Hands a paper over to the other*

*The one now holding the paper reads its contents*

"I don't understand. Even with my powers, how will I know when I've found the one?"

"You will run a trial, that only the one we need will be able to see through."

"When shall I start?"

"Now, would be best. For all our sakes."

(223 words, two mysterious characters, and a mission. Let me know who your guesses are, because I'm curious about your thoughts! I'm going to bring Chapter 1 for you, hopefully, immediately after this Prologue. Enjoy!)