meeting..

Jungkook's nightmare come true when he saw those piercing gaze of Mr and Mrs Wang on him...

Jackson booked a private chamber for this family dinner meet in a 5 star restaurant where he can introduce jungkook to his parents...but the weather inside that chamber felt more hotter than the outside for jungkook that he started to sweat badly....he held Jackson's hand under the table because of his nervousness...Jackson felt everything very awkward so he tried to ease the moment....

" mom dad...he is jungkook..." Jackson said smiling at younger ...

" jeon jungkook....son of Mr jeon who is a owner of a small factory and Mrs jeon ..a housewife....he study in your college and don't have much friends...no any social status or anything...a typical middle class family..." Mr Wang said making Jackson mouth hung open and jungkook to gather tears in his eyes...

" you should choose friends according to your standard Jackson..." Mrs Wang said looking at her  diamond rings in her hand....

" he is my boyfriend...and I want to marry him.." Jackson said as clear cut...he don't want to make this conversation lengthy...

" nice joke...but it will be good if its stay as joke...nothing more....we can't accept this...you know our standards in this society....you are gonna be next ceo of Wang empire....what you expect from us..to marry you to this boy..."  Jackson was shocked to hear this words from his parents...he always listened to them from young age..he never ever declined any of their words..so he thought they will surely accept jungkook because he love him...but his bubble of imagination broke today...

" dad...you can't say like that...he..he is my love..I love him....pls don't do this....he is very good guy..and his family is very nice..I already met them...dad..pls...I always followed what you asked ...when you said you want me to be your heir in business..I accepted that without even thinking much...for your happiness I left my dream of becoming a model...pls dad...I am not asking anything more...only this..only jungkook...." Jackson words stopped when they interrupted by waiters who came with their ordered food...

Jackson looked at jungkook who was sobbing silently.....his tears falling on his lap...he didn't utter a single word...feeling very small infront of Jackson's parents....

" enjoy the dinner and call the night...we don't wanna talk more about it...am I clear.." Mr Wang said before digging in his food...Mrs Wang looked at jungkook with a smirk and started to eat food without any effect of a crying boy infront of them...

Jackson held jungkook's hand and stood up...

" we are leaving " saying this both walked out from that chamber....

" jungkook....kookie..pls stop crying.....pls " Jackson pleaded to the boy who was sitting beside him in his car wailing loudly after getting out from restaurant......

" this..this..is what I was afraid of....I..I knew your parents won't accept me...they ..they think so low of me and my family.....I don't know what will I tell my parents...."

" jungkook...stop...stop panicking...pls ...breath.." Jackson was scared because jungkook was taking deeps breaths while crying loudly....

" kookie...look...I am here ok...I will convince them...they are my parents...I know they love me...they won't ruin my happiness....give me some time...I will manage everything...."

" what..what if they don't..don't get convinced....will you."

" no jungkook...don't think negative....I will do everything to make them understand..."

" mm...pls drop me at home...I really need to see my parents..."

Jackson drived towards jungkook's house...he dropped younger at home and returned back to his home with a hope to convince his parents....

One week passed with so much tension....jeon couple got to know about the dinner meet...they tried to meet Wang couple but they couldn't as Mrs Wang didn't allow them....it was very painful for jeon couple as they thought they can't do anything for thier son...

Jackson and jungkook were arguing over this topic...Jackson was trying to convince his parents in every way...he pleaded,  he begged   he even threatened them by saying he will leave them..but all was going in waste.....jungkook mind filled with all the negative thoughts and it affected thier relationship too......

Everything felt strange when jungkook received a call from Jackson today evening saying his mom want to meet them together....so here is jungkook standing infront of that same 5 star restaurant chamber with sweating hands...Jackson held his hand before sliding that white door...he found his mom only there drinking some expensive tea....jungkook and Jackson sat opposite to her...

" mom..." Jackson called her hesitantly...

" we are fine with your relationship....and marriage too.."

Jungkook choked on nothing....Jackson as an reflex action started to rub his back...but both looked at each other in shock...like what magic happened in this world to make her say those words....

" mom...you are serious right...it's not a joke right .." Jackson asked hoping her words are true......

" do you ever saw me joking....I am damn serious...but one condition....this marriage....it will be according to our standards...we have a name in this industry and I don't wanna spoil that...hmm...don't think about expenses...we will manage that too...but this marriage will be arranged by me...so if you are ok with this...tell your parents to come to office to meet us.." Mrs Wang said looking at jungkook who was still in shock....

" we are fine...everything is OK....I will talk to his parents..." Jackson said happily and shook jungkook who was still in daze....jungkook looked at him with big  Bambi eyes...a big smile blossomed on his face...

" ok then you can leave now...." Mrs Wang said without looking at them...both younger nodded thier head and walk out from that chamber with happiness.....

Again the sliding door opened and a man with mask entered inside...he sat infront of  Mrs Wang....she looked at him with a little fear and annoance.....but he only smirked under his mask which was invisible for that lady...

" I did as you said....I hope you will also keep your words..." Mrs Wang said and the man nodded his head....

" give me that proofs..." Mrs Wang said showing her hand...that man forwarded a red file to her but pulled it back quickly....

" what the hell....you said if we agree to this marriage you will give us those proofs and will never disturb us..." she said glaring at him...

" hahaha...that's was my initial plan but I am not liking your attitude...this file...this file contents all  the details about your illegal business in Korea and America too....so I think it will be safe with me ..."

" but..but.."

" no buts....one tear in those eyes...and boom....Wang empire will be in news headlines for thier illegal deals....so you better keep your attitude down..." that man said...his hazel eyes getting darker by every word which send shiver to that lady..she nodded her head...

That man stood up and walk out from restaurant
..he came out to see jungkook was bouncing on his heels with a happy Bunny smile on his face,  standing near the car...Jackson was looking at jungkook with fond smile....

Taehyung smiled....he smiled looking at jungkook who is happy....that bunny smile made his heart full...

" I will make sure that no one make you cry...." Taehyung mumbled looking at the car in which Jackson and jungkook sat and drive away....

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Heloooooo

Soon flashback will end....who is eager to know jungkook's reaction.....

See in soon

Stay happy and healthy 💗

Bye bye ❤👋

Chinnu 💜 & Crystal 🔮