chapter 4: as you wish for❗️

Haerin placed Danielle on the bed
with herself in between her legs at the edge.

"Take off your top. I need to see the twins." she leaned in asking the Aussie.

Danielle lost it and bursted into laughter at Haerin's alternative words for her breasts. It was hilarious as hell.

"What the fuck, Haerin?! Be serious!" she exclaimed trying to stifle her giggles while nudging the taller's shoulder. Haerin simple raised an eyebrow at her.

"What? I am serious. That's what they call it nowadays." Haerin reasoned.

And without wasting any more time, she proceeded to help Danielle remove her blouse, revealing her perky breasts bouncing free from the confines of her bra.

"Fuck!" Haerin's mouth watered at the sight, "Mind if I cop a feel?" her eyes twinkled and Danielle was suddenly reminded of that one character from Shrek who works those big green eyes for maximum manipulative effect.

"It's not like you haven't done it before." A smile was plastered on her as she took the initiative to guide Haerin's hands on her mounds.

The latter doesn't waste a second and massaged those babies like she's found the world's most perfect stress balls (just three times its size). It fits perfectly with her big hands.

"Hng.. Haerin.." Danielle purred as her head rested on Haerin's firm arms while gripping onto her wrists.

Haerin's mind was swirling as she thought about Danielle's tits—soft, plumpy, and healthy.

But then, her body suddenly flinches stopping dead in her tracks when Danielle decided to palm her growing member making it as hard as a rock.

"Ah- shit," she grunted.

"Well, looks like your friend here wants to say a big, fat 'hello,'" Danielle looked up and shot her with the most innocent smile that made Haerin's brain go haywire.

"Yeah, wanna meet you real bad.." Haerin proclaimed while caressing the back of the the smaller's head.

"Then I'll give you my attention." Danielle bats her long lashes, talking to Haerin's rock-hard member as if it could talk back to her and has a life of its own.

And damn it did have a life, Haerin could feel her own dick pulsing and straining her pants as its way of responding to Danielle's words.

As the latter unbuckled Haerin's belt and unzipped her pants, her eyes were drawn to a sight that left her breathless.

Haerin's stiff cock sprang forth, standing tall and proud, like the majestic Namsan tower. It was clean and straight, with a lovely pinkish hue, bulging veins, and it boasted an impressive length of around 8 inches in its full, throbbing erection. Precum glistened at the tip, begging for attention.

Danielle couldn't help but wonder if it was even possible for her to handle such a beast. Haerin was packing some serious heat, no joke! It was beautiful, thick, and big.

"You sure you're sober this time, Danielle?" Haerin had to double check if there's some potential cockblocker again.

"I'm more than sane."