chapter 7: dine in❗️(pt.2)

Danielle's mind raced realizing the gravity of the situation. This wasn't a good idea, not in a million years. The thought of doing this in a restaurant where other people are enjoying their meals was inappropriate, obscene even.

She shot a nervous glance at the door, the paranoia of a waiter walking in on their not-so-innocent rendezvous. The horror of getting caught gets to her brain, but at the very back of her mind, there was another tugging thought.

Danielle squirmed in her seat when the straps of her top were pushed down and her low neckline was pulled enough to release her perky breasts.

It was too late to turn back now. Things were escalating fast, and she was already caught up in the moment.

Danielle's chair was turned and she met the darkened gaze of Haerin. It was pure lust and hunger. The taller dropped to her knees. Another cry escaped Danielle's throat as Haerin's lips rushed down to suck lightly on each nipple like a hungry newborn baby.

Haerin's hand traveled south, gliding down Danielle's stomach like a slick motherfucker until it reached her sweet, dripping slit. The touch of those skilled fingers against her most sensitive spot nearly drove her to yell out.

"Hmmppp-!" she had to bite down on her hand to stifle her moans and not wanting to draw any unwanted attention from outside.

"Don't hold back, I want to hear you." Haerin gently pulled Danielle's hand away from her mouth.

"A-Are you crazy? What do you think people would think of us?" Danielle protested weakly as her thoughts were muddled by Haerin's teasing touch.

"That we're having a nice dinner," Haerin's answer made Danielle blush furiously. She had just realized there was much more to the evening than she had expected.

So, this is what she meant by 'have dinner with me'? Danielle pushed Haerin's chest but the latter didn't even bother to move a muscle.

"A fine dining wouldn't be complete without a dessert." Haerin breathed and licked her lower lip while her fingers were trailing along the edge of Danielle's panties and felt the dampness that had pooled there.

Danielle let out a soft whimper as Haerin's lips worked their magic placing wet kisses along the curve of her throat.

Haerin plunged two fingers into her slippery hole, feeling the tight heat engulfing her digits.

"Oh my god–" Danielle couldn't contain her moans and clawed her hands on Haerin's shoulders when her skillful fingers moved inside her tight and wet pussy.

"Dirty girl, you're enjoying this, aren't you?" Haerin taunted with a smirk playing on her lips as she watched Danielle thrashed under her touch, exploring every inch of her sensitive folds.

Danielle's hips bucked against Haerin's hand, seeking more of the intense pleasure she was experiencing.

This is risky.

Too risky.

And shameful.

But despite the danger of their situation, Haerin's touch was relentless and sure and it drove her to the edge of reason with each expert stroke. She can no longer fight back the overwhelming pleasure.

Their position was kind of a bit awkward to say. Danielle was sitting with her legs wide open and Haerin kneeling between them, it wasn't an ideal nor visually pleasing but still.

"This is not enough." Haerin's impatience grew, and with a swift move, she picked Danielle up from her seat. Suddenly, Haerin pressed Danielle against the nearest wall, only to effortlessly flip her around again to find the right spot for her satisfaction.