𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒏

"Yeah, I don't think that's a good idea at all," Pope said , shaking his head

"But we don't know exactly where the gold is. Sure, we now know
that Rafe has it, but we don't even know where he hid it, so Anna should get a little closer to him to find out exactly that. She is the only one among the five of us that he can still tolerate."Sarah explained and John just nodded in agreement. No surprise, he would do anything to find the gold.

I tried to process everything at first, I couldn't decide straight away whether I would really do it or not, but I still knew how important the gold would be for the Pogues. They would start a completely new and better life.

JJ watched me from across the room as I filled up a glass of water in the kitchen. He was waiting for a reaction from me, what I would say and whether I would agree to the whole thing. By this point we were already at my house because it was much more pleasant than JJ's, which was full of trash, and because my mother and brother weren't home. This made it a lot easier for me because I didn't have to beg my mother to let them come to my house, like every other time.

"You don't have to do it, Anna,
no one can force you. I wouldn't let anyone force you to do anything you don't want to."The blonde boy clarified, while I sat myself down next to him.

He wasn't particularly impressed by the whole thing, you could see it on his face. Nevertheless, I looked back at all the moments when he raved about the Kook lifestyle. "One day I'll be richer than you, Anna," he always said. JJ has risked being arrested because of me far too many times. So what kind of person would I be if I just said no? I also thought about the other Pogues of course, but especially him. He was the one who always thought about everyone and did everything for them, so it was time to turn the tables.

Everyone looked at me with wide eyes and waited for my answer

"I will do it," I interrupted the awkward silence that had formed in the room over the last few seconds and finally gave them my answer. The only two who smiled happily at me were John B and Sarah,
the others groaned in despair and a bit of annoyance, as if they were disappointed by my reply.

"Anna, he'll kill you if he finds out," Pope murmured worriedly, leaning his head on my shoulder.

"He's crazy anyway. So if he finds out even a little bit of it, you're dead."Kiara stumbled over her words, negative thoughts racing through her head.

I was more than happy that they cared so much about me, but on the other hand, I was also curious. Would I even be able to get closer to Rafe or would he just push me away? When we used to have more contact with each other, I didn't care what he was like, the only thing that mattered to me was the drugs, the rest wasn't interesting to me. But now I wanted to know more about Rafe Cameron.

He was a ticking time bomb and I was perhaps the one who would finally make him explode

"Then he won't find out," I looked at Sarah and John b who were sitting on two armchairs in front of me and they immediately nodded as a sign that I shouldn't worry because that could never happen. It could obviously happen. The one thing I admired Rafe for was his way of knowing everything in advance, as if he had an incredibly good gut feeling when it came to people. I noticed that last month when Sarah wanted to keep something secret from him, he knew it straight away and forced her to tell him. Honestly, it was impressive, but it just made our plan uncertain.

As I was about to say something, my cell phone rang in my pocket. "Anna here," I said,placing the phone next to my ear,not really interested in seeing who the caller is first. My mother's voice came from the other end of the receiver "Get ready. We're having dinner at Cameron's at 8," she said, and hung up. After that short conversation, the usual deafening beeping could be heard.

"I need a dress for tonight,"
:
:
:
:
:

"How much did you have to pay so we could enter too?" JJ asked as we entered the luxury store which was up to 3 floors high.

„Shut up," I replied and pushed my elbow lightly into his stomach, making him laugh.

While Kie and Sarah looked at the clothes and tried to find a dress for me, Pope, JJ and John B laid down on two small sofas that were actually only suitable for sitting on.
"This is much more comfortable than my bed," John breathed and pushed Pope so he could have more room for himself ,causing him to land on the floor. The boys quickly started arguing, but I was too busy trying to find a nice dress that I didn't even notice them, and to be honest I wouldn't have gotten involved anyway.

"What about this one?"Sarah suggested as she held a long dark blue dress in front of my face..