𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒖𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒓

„Anna,"

„Anna,"

The sound of Rafes voice pierced trough the quiet of my slumber, dragging me away from the depths of my sleep.

I struggled to open my heavy eyelids, finally managing to do so a while after. As I blinked away the remnants of sleep, my gaze fell upon him—Rafe, sitting beside me, his once white shirt now covered with fresh blood. A surge of alarm coursed through me,getting my senses awake as I took in the sight before me. Questions raced through my mind, each one more terrifying than the last. What had happened? Why was he covered in blood? Was he hurt?

"Let me get you out of here, my
love," he just whispered gently, urging me to sit up.

"What did you do?" I stammered, my voice trembling with shock as I stared at him, disbelief etched across my features.

"I promised you something," he replied.

"Now, get up and let's go," he insisted, seizing my hand with a firm grip and pulling me along with him out of the room.

My eyes widened in horror as they fell upon the gun clenched in his hand and the lifeless bodies scattered around us. Oh God..
How did he...

The icy chill of the wind almost hit me, but before it could, a sudden hand reached out and pulled me away from Rafe.

"She's not going anywhere," the voice was deep, sending shivers down my spine as I felt the cold touch of metal pressing against my head once again.

"Let her go"he demanded.

"Why should I?"he questioned, provocative. "Is she important to you? Or what did drive you to kill 10 men just to get her out of here?"

"It's not about her," he replied tersely, a hint of defensiveness in his tone. "I'm done with this shit." Our eyes met and I caught a shift in his gaze, a silent message directed towards my pocket. Carefully, my fingers brushed down. A knife. Did he honestly believe I was capable of taking someone's life?
Yet, if it meant safeguarding my own...I was willing to do that.

In one swift motion, I seized the knife and rammed it into his stomach, fueled by instinct rather than contemplation. His weapon clattered to the ground as he staggered to his knees.

Without a moment of hesitation, my hand snaked out and snatched the gun, my fingers closing around the cold metal. Before he could muster a response, I unleashed a  shot, the deafening sound echoing in the tense air. The bullet found its mark, piercing into his chest, and a red stain bloomed on his T-shirt.

"Oh god," I gasped, the weight of what I'd done hitting me hard. The gun slipped from my trembling fingers, clattering to the ground as my legs threatened to buckle beneath me. Shock coursed through my veins, threatening to overwhelm me, but before I could crumble, I felt Rafe's strong arms around me,holding me tightly.

"It's fine," he murmured reassuringly, his voice soothing. "You're fine."

Trembling, I hold to him desperately, as if his embrace was the only thing keeping me tethered to reality. The world spun around me, dizzying and surreal, but in that moment, all that mattered was the solid warmth of Rafe's embrace, grounding me in the aftermath of the unthinkable.

"I... I killed someone," the words stumbled out of my mouth, heavy with the weight of the truth and reality. Rafe's gaze met mine, steady and unwavering, and he shook his head in response, a silent reassurance.

„You just fought back, Anna."he murmured.
"You needed to kill him,"

Was he right?Or did I just not want to accept the truth?
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

Lying in Rafe's bed, the sound of running water from the bathroom filled the room. In the aftermath of the incident, I'd been left sitting alone in the car while Rafe dealt with the grim task of disposing of the bodies. I dared not inquire about the details of how or where he carried out so many dead man; ignorance seemed like a small mercy in that whole situation.
The weight of it all pressed down on me like a heavy blanket, leaving me drained and numb.

As I laid there, thoughts of JJ, Kie, and the others ran trough my mind, each face a silent accusation in the darkness of Rafe's room. What would they think of me if they knew I had taken someone's life? The very thought filled me with a deep sense of shame and guilt, as if I had betrayed not only their trust but also my own morals.They would be so disappointed in me, I was certain. Anyone would be... except him.

Rafe even stayed by my side in such situations.

With a weary sigh, I brushed my wet hair away from my face and closed my eyes, exhaustion weighing heavily upon me.

As I teetered on the edge of sleep, the soft creak of the bathroom door heralded Rafe's return. Minutes stretched into eternity before he finally settled beside me, his presence comforting me. The familiarity of the moment evoked memories of the night before, yet this time, there was a subtle difference in the air, an undercurrent of tension that lingered between us.

As I lay there, enveloped in the silence of the room, I felt his hand graze my thigh.

"I need you,"

ANNA AND RAFE GETTING SPICYYY...after killing someone...😘