24: Maniac.

Jeno never felt this betrayed and humiliated by his own parents before

Jeno never felt this betrayed and humiliated by his own parents before. He couldn't understand why they even wanted to make him marry someone he didn't love, but he sure wasn't going to let that happen. He was never going to be with Siwon and nobody could ever change his mind.

As much as he hated going to classes the next day, he needed something to get his mind off Youra, which sadly, wasn't possible. The girl was all he could think about and how much he missed her wasn't letting him function normally.

Before entering the building, he went around the corner, to a spot where students used to smoke. He kept his head down, lighting up his cigarette and just when he looked up to blow the smoke out, he noticed that he wasn't alone. A sigh escaped his lips upon seeing his ex best friend who chuckled seeing Jeno's reaction.

"You really hate seeing me now, huh?" Youngseo took a drag of his cigarette as well.

"I can't say it makes me happy, so, yeah, I guess."

"And it's all because of a girl."

"No, it's all because you're acting like an idiot, Youngseo."

The boy clenched his jaw while the smirk he had glued to his face suddenly disappeared. Jeno's words hurt him more than he would've thought and the more he kept hearing all those things along with seeing Jeno's behavior towards him, the more it made him think - maybe he really was the problem and Jeno had a point?

Youngseo cleared his throat, throwing the cigarette butt onto the ground. "You know, about Youra,"

"Don't even say a word about her."

"No, it's not that." he sighed, leaning back against the wall. "I know why she left."

Jeno's head snapped to his direction as his brows furrowed immediately. "How the hell would you, out of all people, know that?"

Youngseo chuckled. "Because, man, the reason is our lovely Siwon."

"What are you saying?"

The boy sighed again, walking over to Jeno. He placed his hand on his shoulder, glancing into his eyes. "She really took it too far this time, and it should tell you a lot if I'm saying it."

"What-"

"She really did her best to scare her off. It looks like it finally worked." he patted Jeno's shoulder before walking off. Telling him the truth actually felt good.

Jeno stood there frozen in place, trying to let Youngseo's words sink in. His breathing fastened and his fist tightened because of the new information. Normally, Jeno would think twice if to believe in what the boy was saying, but as soon as he remembered Siwon kicking Youngseo under the table the night before when he mentioned something that also got Jeno's attention, he knew that he wasn't lying.

He threw the cigarette onto the ground, sprinting towards the building. He ran through the hallways, sweating more from anger than the actual run. His head began to pound while he desperately looked for Siwon, to no avail. As soon as he noticed one of her minions, he ran to her, immediately grabbing her by the arms.