𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 - 𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦 𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐫

Y/N- pov

I had been waiting for this day my whole life.
I was going to see oasis FINALLY.
You see I was in love with the front man Liam Gallagher he was just so beautiful.
The show was going to be really special because I had saved up to buy V.I.P tickets witch ment you were invited to an after party and you had the chance to meet the band and get them to sign your albums.

It was finally time to go,I decided I was just going to walk as the hotel I was staying at wasn't far from the venue.
None of my other friends really had and interest in music like this so I was going on my own but I didn't mind.

I turned a corner and I was greeted with a long queue witch I got to skip because of my v.i.p pass 😉

I made my was inside the venue and decided to grab a drink as the concert didn't start for half and hour. I grabbed my drink smiling to my self as I was so exited.

I hear chants and screaming meaning they were coming on stage.
Liam looked drop dead gorgeous

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩- after the show

The show was amazing and I was even more exited because now I got to go meet liam but I was nervous.
"Whatever" I say wafting away the thought and joining the queue.
My feet start to ache as this line is taking so long.

I began to zone out when all of a sudden it was my turn to meet him. I gasp quickly brining my self together and walking over to the table where Liam was sat.

He smirks at me.

"Hi please could you sign my album I love your music" I say happily with a big grin on my face

Liam chuckles "of course I can love pass it here" he says gesturing his hand out to grab the album.
"So what's your name" Liam questions
"It's y/n"
" you have a beautiful name" Liam looks up at me saying. Causing me to blush

" will you be coming to the party y/n" asked Liam
"Yeah I am" I say showing him the pass
"I hope to see you there then" liam taunts

/𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮