𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐭𝟐 - 𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦 𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐫

I threw on my favourite black dress popping some of my makeup on ready for this party Rosie invited me to.
She said that "everyone was gonna be there" but I hope she's over exaggerating.

I slipped on my black heels  to go with my black dress before u heard knocking at my door.
"Omg Rosie you look so pretty" I say gasping.
"Says you y/n you look jaw dropping" she says making me laugh.
We then made our  way to the party the good thing was it was only a five minute walk from my house.

𝐀𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲-
Rosie grabbed my hand placing a drink in it. I raised it up to my nose smelling it before my whole face cringed at the smell of strong alcohol.
"Rosie what the hells in this" I ask.
"I don't know just drink it and have a good time" she says before she walked of the the living room grabbing my other hand pulling me with her.
We sat down on the couch talking about nothing really but I was having a nice time.
"I'll be right back y/n I'm just going to the toilet"
I nod in reply.
I was so bored I just began looking round the room when my eyes began to focus on Liam with his toung down a random girls throat.
I didn't realise I was staring until I sore Liam stare back at me with a grin on his face.

To my luck Rosie had come back saving me from whatever was going on.
The night went on and me and Rosie had lots of fun . We made our way into the kitchen to get a drink and to my suprise Liam was there.
I try to ignore that he's there and carried on making a drink with Rosie.

Before I knew it Rosie was dragged away from me asking to play a game.
I was on my own now.
I decided to go back to the couch with my drink and do anything I could think of.

I feel the weight of the couch move and I turn my head thinking it was Rosie but it wasn't it was Liam.
I didn't know what to do so I just turned my head back looking at my drink.
His lips came closer to my ear. "You know you don't have to be afraid of me" he whispered as I felt his lips on my ear nearly making me shudder.
"I'm not scared of you"
Liam just smirked looking my up and down.
"Nice dress" he complemented.
"Thanks" I say smoothing it over near my legs.

The night had moved on and me and Liam began talking about all kinds of things.
We decided it was late and we should go home.
"I'll walk you home" Liam says wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

We began walking but we reached my house.
"This is me" I muttered. " thank you for walking me home maybe I can re pay you sometimes".
" you sure can repay me any time you'd like" he says in a seductive voice looking my up and down.
I rolled my eyes at his dirty mind.
"Night liam" I say before walking to my house.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥-
I walk into class and layed my head on my desk causing Liam to laugh at me. "Hangover?" He questioned me still laughing.
I groaned in response whilst also lifting my head up to look at Liam.
"Thank you for last night" I say.
"No worries" he says smiling at me .

"What are you doing tonight" he questioned.
"Nothing why"
"Come over and we'll go out got something go eat on me"
"Yeah sure id love to what time".

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥-
I had already made my way home exited that o was going out with Liam.
He had a reputation at school but I didn't really care he was sweet.
"I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR" I screamed into my pillow.
Half of my wardrobe was on my floor from me pulling it all out in anger.
I didn't know where he was taking me so I didn't know what to dress like.
God this was annoying this is why I don't date I thought to my self.
20 minutes had now past and I settled on a stone roses t shirt and some black jeans.

*KNOCK KNOCK*
I try to run downstairs to open the door before my mum could but she had already opened the door.
"Shit" I muttered to my self as I could here them speaking.
I was now finally downstairs making eye contact with liam.

We had now left my house saying bye to my mum.
"So we're are you taking me" I ask excitedly
"It's a suprise"