𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲-𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐫

I had been invited on a holiday with my childhood best friends gene and Lennon.
I had always been close friends with them since my dad was friends with there dad,Liam.
Me and gene had recently grown apart due to his new relationship with a girl named rose.
This meant I had become more closer with Lennon because I don't see gene as much now.
I can't remember the last time we even spoke but maybe this holiday will help us.

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩-
I Threw my suitcase on my bed throwing in all my essential items like my day clothes,my night clothes,my favourite bikinis and some cover ups for around the pool.
I was so exited but I needed to hurry up as the Gallaghers would be on there way soon.
I grabbed my passport and ran downstairs waiting for the call to say they were here even though I was abit worried about seeing gene with his girlfriend what if he acts different around me. Lennon told me rose was a nice girl and I'm happy she is since she's on this holiday with us.

*BEEP*
They were here.
I snapped out of my thought and ran to the door locking it on my way out.
"Hi y/n you alright love" Liam saying hugging me before opening the door for me to get in the taxi.
"Yeah you, also thank you for inviting me on this holiday I'm so exited" I say smiling.

"Hi I'm y/n" I say holding out my hand to rose introducing my self to her as I had never met her before.
I was answered back with a passive agressive smile making me feel like I had done something wrong.
I pulled my hand back looking at gene who didn't even take a glance at me as he was go busy looking out the window.

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩-𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭
We had checked our bags in at security.
Me and Lennon then decided we would go to boots and WH Smith's to buy some snacks and a book for the flight.
I payed for my things and decided to walk back to the seating area were gene and rose were.
Wow this was awkward.
Lennon walks back with his dad laughing his head of causing me and gene to look at them.
"What are you two laughing at" gene snickerd as Rose  laughs with him.
Liam and Lennon reply but I'm not listening I'm looking at my best friend who hadn't spoke to me this whole time and for a couple weeks before this. Before I know it Lennon crashes down next to me laying his head on my shoulder. " tired?" I say shrugging my shoulders to annoy him. "I just want to get on the plane already" he groans like a child making me laugh.

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩-
The plain journey was amazing me and Lennon caught up on loads of stuff we hadn't thought to talk about.
We were finally at the hotel we would be staying at. The time was only 2:30 pm so me and Lennon decided to go get changed into our swim wear and go in the pool.
I knocked on the bathroom door witch Lennon was in "I'll meet you down there len I'm gonna go get us some sun beds"
As I'm walking down the long hallway go get to the lift I see gene and rose coming out of there room laughing there heads of.
They began walking my way and I thought they were gonna speak to me but rose just looked me up and down and gene acted like he didn't know who I was.
I decided to not let them get to me and carried on making my way to the sun beds laying mine and Lennons towels down .
It had been 10 minutes and Lennon still hadn't come down yet. I stood up looking to see if he was anywhere I couldn't see before I felt two hands on my back pushing me into the pool.

"LENNON" I screamed coming back to the top of the water. He just laughed. " atleest help me out" I say putting my hand out for him to grab but instead I pulled him in with me.

The time flew buy and we knew this because we sore liam walking towards us telling us to get out and go get ready because we were going out for dinner.

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩-
I was now ready to go I just needed to re apply some lipgloss before we got there.
I headed down to the reception we're we were meeting to get a taxi to go. I could only see gene there at the moment. He was sat on the couch on the middle of the room looking down at his shoes.
I decided to go and sit with him as I had nothing else to do.
"Everything okay gene you've been acting off recently" I say after finally building up to guts to say something to him.
He looked up at me "yeah I'm fine"
He mutters
" are you sure because yo-
Before I could finish my sentence rose came and sat nearly on top of gene kissing him.
I then decided I should probs try to make what ever is going on with rose right again.
" hi rose I love that dress where did you get it from" I asked politely
"Why so you can copy me so you look better"
"What do you mean" I asked hurt
"We'll what I'm wearing is so much better that whatever your wearing" she says knocking down my confidence. My lips parted in shock.
I swallowed the lump in my throat before standing up and walking to Liam who was calling our names telling us the taxis here .

As I'm walking away I hear talking behind me from gene and rose
" we'll you didn't need to say that did you rose" gene says sticking up for me but before I could here anymore I was already at the door of the taxi climbing in.

P2 coming soon xx