𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐭𝟐- 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐫

His arm wrapped around my waist as I kissed him back deeper.
We softly broke apart looking into each others eyes whilst I had a big grin on my face
"Let's go out tomorrow" gene asks placing his hand on my thigh.
"Okay what time shall I be ready for, what shall I wear,do you need my adres-
"Woah y/n chill I'll pick you up at 7 and you can wear anything you want I'm sure you'll look beautiful anyways" he says causing me to blush.

Me and gene had carried on talking for a couple more hours not realising the time at all.
"Shit it's one am I need to go home gene I have an interview in the morning" I say panicking.
"It's fine I'll drive you home now here's your coat" he says standing behind me with my coat helping me put it on.
What a gentleman.
I went to open the door of the car before my hand was batted away by genes so he could open the door for me making me laugh looking up at him.
We had set of driving back to my house which was only about a 10 minute drive.
It's a good job I had brought the spare key with us or I would have to climb through my bedroom window as Lilly would be asleep.

"That's my house there gene thanks for driving me home I'll give you a message in the morning" I say giving him a peck on the cheek.
" no worries remember I'll be here at 7" he says blushing from my kiss.

The next day-
The time was 6:45 pm and I was sat on my couch waiting for gene to arrive. I decided to wear a black mini skirt and a black knitted jumper to go with it.

 I decided to wear a black mini skirt and a black knitted jumper to go with it

(The outfit)
*knock knock*
My eyes widen as I knew it was gene at the door.
My head starts racing with thoughts like " what if he doesn't like my outfit"
I opened the door greeted with gene looking so Handsome in a pair of black genes and a white t shirt.
"H-hi" I say looking up at gene loosing my words at the sight of him.
"You look gorgeous tonight y/n are you ready to go" he says holding out his hand for me to grab.
I held his hand as we walked to his car his thumb rubbing circles on the outside of my hand.

𝐀𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭-
"Wow gene this is so fancy you didn't have to do this" I say with a smile on my face.
"Anything for you" he says making me smile even more.
We had a discussion about what food we were gonna get.
I decided to get the pasta and gene decided on the steak.
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩-
We had now Eaten our food and drank some more drinks whilst we still sat talking god knows what.
Me and gene decided we should probably leave now.
He told me he would take me home which I gladly accept but once we arrived I didn't want the nights to end so I invited him in.
"Do you want a drink gene" I say whilst walking into my kitchen gene following behind.
I didn't get a reply so I turned around but end up feeling hands on my hips gently walking me towards the wall whilst placing his lips on mine .
His hand traced up my leg and underneath my skirt making my breath quicken.
His lips trailed down my neck finding my sweet spot whilst his hands were still making there way up my skirt.
I sigh in pleasure as gene carried on kissing me.
He pulled away biting my lip what I saw next made me laugh.
"What why are you laughing" gene says concerned.
"You've got lipstick all over your face" I say still giggling.