𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡-𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐥𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐧

"Graham give it a rest mate" Damon pleaded as a smirk came to grahams face.
"Damon and y/n sitting in a tree k.i.s.s.i.n.g" graham says pushing his hands together and making kissing noises before being pushed into bush.

𝐘/𝐍 -𝐩𝐨𝐯

I hid my face into my book acting like I hadn't just heard what graham was saying to Damon. You see I've had this massive crush on Damon since I was in year 7 and he was in year 9.
It all started when I saw him and his friends at the bus stop and he got pushed into me.

The funny thing is he didn't know I had a crush on him (so I thought) but he lives three doors down from me so when I get home I can see him through my window.
I know what u may be thinking I sound like a stalker but I'm not.
Im just in love.

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯-
I'm so fed up of graham I feel bad for y/n she doesn't know I know she likes me and graham keeps taking the piss out of her.
The worst thing is he does it right next to her.

We made our way to the bus stop after school to get home nearly missing it however we got on barely leaving us out of breath.

The bus was busy and I could only see a couple of seats one next to an old lady and one next to y/n. Graham runs for the seat next to the only lady leaving me next to y/n.
I made my way up to the seat raising my eyebrows at Graham before sitting down.

𝐘/𝐍 𝐩𝐨𝐯-
Omg. Damon's sitting next to me. " be calm" I say to my self over and over again.
I hear muffled conversation next to me and all I could understand was "Graham don't" "don't you dare" " it's so mean"
I didn't know what they ment before I felt a tap on my shoulder.
Slowly turning round I see Graham "do you have a crush on Damon"
A lump formed in my throat not knowing what to say .
I slowly shook my head before turning to face the window not looking back at the boys.

"Ow Damon what was that for" Graham wines
"This is your stop anyways Graham you need to get of I'll see you tomorrow" Damon says as the bus comes to a hault.

I look down at my nails pulling the skin around them not knowing what to do as my bus stop wasn't for another 5 mins.
" sorry about him y/n" Damon whispers apologetically. Causing me to look up at him.
"It's fine don't worry about it"
" look why don't we get of the bus early and I'll buy you an ice cream,my way of saying sorry"
I nod agreeing to get of the bus with him.

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯-
Although she was younger than me I did think she was a nice girl.
I just couldn't tell my friends as they would just be horrible to her and me.
Truth is I had always liked y/n.

𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 ,𝐥𝐦𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞,𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐞𝐥 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭.
𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 :)