𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲- 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐭𝟐

I still felt kind of upset about what rose had said to me.
I don't know what her problem is with me I haven't done anything to her I've never even met here before.

We arrived at the restaurant but it's all I could think about all I did was twiddle my food and sit there.
I felt kind of bad for not eating the meal.
I start feeling nauseous like I was gonna be sick.
"I'm just gonna go step outside for a minute I feel a bit nauseous"
I made my way outside in a hurry not looking back.

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯-
I felt kind of bad about what rose had said to y/n but we hadn't spoken in ages and I didn't want to say anything to make it even more awkward.
It made me feel worse seeing her face for the rest of the night. Barely eating her food.
"I'm gonna go step outside for a minute I feel a bit nauseous" I hear y/n mutter to my dad.
I couldn't bare to see her like this so I decided to go check on her.
Before I could even stand out of my seat I feel someone's arm wrap around me pulling me back down.
It was rose.
"Where are you going you've not finished your meal" rose whines in my ear.
I didn't know what to say so I lied.
"I'm just going to the bathroom"

Rose let's go of me and I made my way outside to y/n.
I see her look a bit pale but I couldn't really tell because it was dark.
I made my way over to her before I see a tear roll down her cheek.
She finally looks up realising I'm there causing her to wipe away her tear acting like she's fine.

I don't say anything to her I just wrapped my arms around her tightly not letting go.
She hugs me back almost like she was guilty to be doing it.
"Why haven't you been speaking to me gene" she croaks through her tears.
"I'm sorry,it's rose she's so controlling she's barley been letting me see Lennon"
"And I'm sorry for what she said earlier you look beautiful tonight y/n" I say.

She looks up at me smiling and I couldn't help but kiss her.

𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐞𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐲𝐞 Lasheshavetobeblack xx

Love yas